Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Reese's peanut butter cups, reese sticks and reese puffs are all amazing, but I never did care for reese's pieces. They're like the coconut of jelly bellys.

Penut and Penut butter M&M are the best candy ever created .....BY FAR

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post

Best candy ever is a toss up between whatchamacallit and cadbury creme eggs....

Therefore your opinion is void.

Reece's Pieces are just peanut butter. No chocolate.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reese's Pieces for the freaking win. Love those things. And the peanut butter M&Ms they made were NOTHING like them. I used to buy those big bags of them when I'd go to the movies, and then I started eating them at home, and I soon realized I was taking in far, far too many calories lol. Quitting those was probably the hardest thing I've had to do in my life ;_; Now, I have a regular bag maybe once every four or five months. Just enough to satisfy my craving :-P

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 12:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Best candy ever is a toss up between whatchamacallit and cadbury creme eggs....

Therefore your opinion is void.
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cadbury Eggs, but they are so goddamn sweet I usually eat one on Easter, and I'm good for the rest of the year lol. But my parents always get me a 3-pack every Easter, so I have about 20-25 of those damned things in my fridge >.>

And yes, as far as 'king of all candy' goes, Whatchamacallit definitely wins them all :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    Crunchy M&M's above all else

Yep I agree.

The only good M&M's are the peanut ones.

#Reeses4life

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I love peanut butter, I have to go with M&Ms, specifically the pretzel ones. Mmmm. Pretzels...

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Then you've never heard of the Twin Bing.

Now THAT is the candy to end all candies. Two globes of cherry flavored awesomeness covered with chocolate and rolled in peanuts. It's like mixing up a batch of Awesome with a double sized batch of Heaven, then adding some "I'll get fat and I don't care!" on top of it.

It's not peanut butter, but who cares when you bite into a Bing and have an instant joygasm? You know the smile the Joker has? Pff... You'll have him beat if you eat a Bing.

And that's just a Twin Bing. They also make a King Bing, that is 3 of those delectable cherry centered chocolate and peanut mounds of perfection.

No words for such visions of paradise. None. Except "GIVE ME MORE!".

[Edit] Wanted to point out that Bings are an American candy, just like M&Ms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cadbury Eggs, but they are so goddamn sweet I usually eat one on Easter, and I'm good for the rest of the year lol. But my parents always get me a 3-pack every Easter, so I have about 20-25 of those damned things in my fridge >.>

And yes, as far as 'king of all candy' goes, Whatchamacallit definitely wins them all :-)
    don't those things have an expiration date? because I've got the impression that you have 12 years of cadbury eggs in your fridge.

Chocolate and Peanut Butter is THE MOST VILE concoction created and passed off as candy. I would rather starve than force myself to gag that crap down. So no, your thread title is far from reality. M&Ms are far far far superior. Lemon starburst and lemon jolly ranchers are superior to reeses "candies", and those taste horrible. Hell, orange tootsie pops are superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh hell no!

Reeses pieces have that shitty overly-sweet peanut butter in them.
    so much this. they sound great in theory, but in reality they are nasty as hell imo. m&m's>>>>>>>reese's pieces
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    I can't agree with that one.

M&Ms give you so much variety.

Chocolate, Peanut, Pretzel, Peanut butter, Raspberry and my favorite the mint .. omg so good.

Sure I missed some.
    I think the OP was referring to just "classic" M&Ms, in which case, fuck that shit.

Now if we include all flavors, M&Ms > Reese's Pieces. I can't stand normal M&Ms though. PRETZEL IS THE BESSSSSSSSST
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Not even a discussion, crispy M&M's any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Chocolate, Peanut, Pretzel, Peanut butter, Raspberry and my favorite the mint .. omg so good.
    I recently tried the dark chocolate raspberry ones... my new favorite candy. I don't eat candy often, but I hope they never pull that product.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell are Reece's pieces?

Oh and Smarties > M&M's, but Galaxy Minstrels > All.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

I am guessing all you people saying "Smarties > M&Ms" are NOT referring to these horrible "coins" of powdered chalk:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FDKQx-V23X...0/smarties.jpg

And are instead referring to these M&M-looking things?
    http://www.sogoodblog.com/wp-content...smarties-3.jpg

Because when I hear "smarties", I think of the compressed powdered chalk in the first image, and the thought of "You people are out of your damn minds" runs through my head, making me wonder how anyone could possibly think that.

Deleted
    Can I be reality too? :P

Anyways, big M&M,s with hazelnut wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's Reese's pieces? Only seen and tried those peanut butter cups.

Oh, and smarties are the original M&Ms people, get your facts straight.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    haha only thing that beat M&Ms is more M&Ms.