10+ Year Old Account

Quick (stupid) question about Pandaria

Are there ANY forges where I can smelt all of that Ghost Iron ore? Haven't found one yet.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably are, not 100% sure but get a portable forge in any case?
    At the capital city (shrine) there is anyway.

There's definitely one in your faction shrine, I do all of my smelting there.

just grab a few Thermal Anvil, they are cheap.

Almost every decently sized city and town has one. You can also create them for dirt cheap as an engineer for anyone to use wherever you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's also a forge a bit to the left of the inn at Halfhill Market (and by left I mean if you're walking out of the front door.) If you go down the hill you've gone too far.

I will mention that the forges and anvils in Pandaria look weird as hell so you might miss them because they look like modified beer barrels. I know when I found the one at Halfhill I was astounded because it blended in with the environment so well.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    Nvm, found it.
    Thanks for your help.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    Are there ANY forges where I can smelt all of that Ghost Iron ore? Haven't found one yet.
    Forge in Halfhill, forge in Klaxxi'vess, forge in a couple of places in jade forest, forge in your shrine in the vale, forge in the night elf post by the Anglers in Krasarang Wilds, forge in Lion's Landing, several forges in Kun-Lai, forge on Isle of Thunder.. all come to mind.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

For anyone curious in the future where an Anvil or Forge is, Wowhead keeps a database full of locations for both items. You'll find it in their Database > Objects > Tools section, then select your tool and finally the map of your choice.
    Last edited by Nodus Cursorius; 2013-03-18 at 11:20 AM.