Thread: Trion is AWOL

Trion is AWOL

Website down, server down, yet worst is they've removed their customer phone support number from their webpages.

What is this crap? Gotta be a DoS, and I can accept that here and there. But still, to remove the number from their website (webpage altered 3/15/2013) is child's play.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps their infrastructure crashed with the beta weekend going on.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I noticed this. I can't even get into their website.

same10 chars
    Last edited by Hulm; 2013-03-17 at 03:54 PM.

Deleted
    me too!

Just spoke with chat support. Asked what happened to their phone number, and they said they are no longer offering phone support. He then asked if I was having problems with the game; turns out it had just come back online. Could access forums (but not log-in to comment), and could enter the game.

I then searched the forum and found a statement by Elrar on the 3/5 saying that phone support had been terminated, but that chat support was viable.

Why can't they simply post on the Contact Support page that phone support has been discontinued? When I was checking for it, chat service was down, game down, forum down. Pretty unprofessional.

The Descended. That's what I'm afraid of...

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thebelltolleth View Post
    Just spoke with chat support. Asked what happened to their phone number, and they said they are no longer offering phone support. He then asked if I was having problems with the game; turns out it had just come back online. Could access forums (but not log-in to comment), and could enter the game.

I then searched the forum and found a statement by Elrar on the 3/5 saying that phone support had been terminated, but that chat support was viable.

Why can't they simply post on the Contact Support page that phone support has been discontinued? When I was checking for it, chat service was down, game down, forum down. Pretty unprofessional.

The Descended. That's what I'm afraid of...
    https://support.trionworlds.com/app/...-trion-support

Please read before getting up in arms over a non issue. It clearly states how you can contact them on the support page. If it doesn't say you can call them by phone, then you can't call them by phone.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Site and forums are up. See Kittyvicious's post for contacting support.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2013-03-17 at 05:02 PM.