Looking for 2 professions add-ons

Hey all I was wondering if anyone knew of an updated version of Orecrusher? Basically what this add-on did was provide a spreadsheet of data for JC where you would input or import the price of gems and the price of the ore you would prospect. Essentially give you a good idea if the yield was worth the cost of the ore to prospect.

Secondly I'm looking for a simple add-on that can tell me how many recipes I can still discover and through what means. This is for both JC and Inscription so I can have a better idea of how many more discoveries I need to do in order to complete my list.

If any knows a good add-on for either of these, I would greatly appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by NGRazor
    If Russia suddenly put Satan in charge of their nukes and then they sent hellfire down on the Untied States, don't you think the U.S. would be pretty damn pissed when Russia said "well, we didn't know Satan would betray us."

Deleted
    Try Ackis Recipe List (can't link, new here) for the 2nd add-on.

OreCrusher hasn't been updated in a while, I've looked for alternatives myself but have resorted to using my own spreadsheet that I update manually

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuoi View Post
    Try Ackis Recipe List (can't link, new here) for the 2nd add-on.
    I can second this, very handy add-on if you want to know about recipes. Because it also has some info about where to get recipes it is very handy for when you want to complete a profession. Used it to great effect for cooking for instance and later for Inscription. It's also very nice to know what recipes are actually available to you so you can do further digging when you see one you like.

Awesome, thanks for the info, I'm downloading it now.

Anyone know about a replacement for Orecrusher though?
    Quote Originally Posted by NGRazor
    If Russia suddenly put Satan in charge of their nukes and then they sent hellfire down on the Untied States, don't you think the U.S. would be pretty damn pissed when Russia said "well, we didn't know Satan would betray us."