Dominance Offensive Starter Quest (HORDE)?

Yes, I have Googled the topic and most of them are posted before the current patch. I am horde and I am trying to find the starter quest named "Meet the Scout." Some post-patch posts on Google say that there is an npc in the Shrine of Two Moons that now gives out that quest. I see the NPC (A tauran right across the flight master), but I don't see him offering any quest. I don't know what I am missing. Can someone please help me out here?

Deleted
    Found a video tutorial

--SNIP--

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-17 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Found a video tutorial

--SNIP--

Don't post spam
    /salute lol

To moderator: Didn't answer my question, but that game is actually where the quest name "Meet the Scout" came from. Somewhat relevant. Unnecessary infraction. My two cents.
    Last edited by shoja; 2013-03-17 at 07:33 PM.

Can only say that from what I can find it's started by Sunwalker Desco at the Shrine, but should be given to you automatically. If neither of those appear to be the case then that sounds pretty wierd.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    It pops up automatically as you reach level 90 and enter the Shrine of Two Moons.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried contacting GM? If I am correct they can put quest in you Quest Log.

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

Deleted
    A guildie of mine seemed to have the same problem. Do you by any chance have the Dagger in the Dark scenario quest? He did that scenario, then he could continue his quests at the outpost somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by shoja View Post
    /salute lol

To moderator: Didn't answer my question, but that game is actually where the quest name "Meet the Scout" came from. Somewhat relevant. Unnecessary infraction. My two cents.
    This is the World of Warcraft section of the forums, not the off topic section. If it isn't about something World of Warcraft related, it's spam. From the sounds of it he linked you to a video of a game that wasn't even WoW.

I can't pick it from the NPC and I don't get the quest automatically either. Kind of weird. I have a ticket open, but the wait time is like a week long..... wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    This is the World of Warcraft section of the forums, not the off topic section. If it isn't about something World of Warcraft related, it's spam. From the sounds of it he linked you to a video of a game that wasn't even WoW.
    Heaven forbid someone posts something off-topic in a GD thread, since it is such a rare occurrence...
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you done Kaza (kara) wilds?
    I'm not 100% sure, but I'd say you have to have done most of that quest line in order to start the quest chain.
    Due to it being in that quest hub.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

if i remember correctly i just flew to dominance point and there was a quest giver there becuase i couldnt find the quest at the shrine either

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 03:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Have you done Kaza (kara) wilds?
    I'm not 100% sure, but I'd say you have to have done most of that quest line in order to start the quest chain.
    Due to it being in that quest hub.
    and no i didnt do anything in the wilds during leveling so this shouldnt be the case

10+ Year Old Account
    Since patch 5.2 "Meet the Scout" isn't pop-up anymore, you have to take it with Sunwalker Dezco or Sentinel Lyanna depending on your faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Since patch 5.2 "Meet the Scout" isn't pop-up anymore, you have to take it with Sunwalker Dezco or Sentinel Lyanna depending on your faction.
    Sunwalker Dezco doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by KOMO1211 View Post
    if i remember correctly i just flew to dominance point and there was a quest giver there becuase i couldnt find the quest at the shrine either

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 03:15 AM ----------

and no i didnt do anything in the wilds during leveling so this shouldnt be the case
    Wait where did you get the quest? Can you give me coords or something for the location? Thanks

I just dinged 90 the other day on my DK and Sunwalker Dezco gave me the quest. He was at my hearthstone location at the Shrine.

10+ Year Old Account
    At 90, you have to have at least started the Golden Lotus dailies. Then, you can head for Two Moons shrine where it should autopop. If not, there is a group of Tauren out on the terrace to talk to. Also, the Warchief's callboard may offer it. Surprisingly, mine just popped when I was flying over that spot in Karasang Wilds farming ore. There are lots of ways to find it (or re-get it), but it is my understanding you at least have to talk to the GL quest givers for the first leg of "dailies" over in the vale. Even if you do not do them, that might unlock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    At 90, you have to have at least started the Golden Lotus dailies. Then, you can head for Two Moons shrine where it should autopop. If not, there is a group of Tauren out on the terrace to talk to. Also, the Warchief's callboard may offer it. Surprisingly, mine just popped when I was flying over that spot in Karasang Wilds farming ore. There are lots of ways to find it (or re-get it), but it is my understanding you at least have to talk to the GL quest givers for the first leg of "dailies" over in the vale. Even if you do not do them, that might unlock it.
    I am exalted with Golden Lotus.