Thread: Balance in ToT

Balance in ToT

Hey guys. How as the thread states, how do you feel balance druids are in the newest raid?

Considering AoE, I cant be close to eleshammy, frost dk and so on. And single-target, I burst more then most of the others, but stabile single-target is much weaker than mages, warlocks and so on. Am I right or am I doing something wrong?
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Andycandyy/advanced

We are in a good place. We have a lot of fights suitable for us (Horridon, Council, etc), and albeit we still have issues on movement dps and 'real' aoe, we're doing ok overall.

Single target we are actually quite strong i would say.

Deleted
    Hey Andy,

If I were you I'd use HotW instead of Nature's Vigil(unless you use NV on CD immeaditly) aswell that you should use 2x intel jc gems, instead of 2x crit jc gems, because by using the crit gems you only gain 320 crit, while by using the int ones you gain 320 intellect, 320 intel will always be better as 320 crit. Also trying using pandaren's step together with feline swiftness, --> you can move faster, get faster to your position ---> more casts.

Most fights are pretty ok so far I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophos View Post
    Hey Andy,

that you should use 2x intel jc gems, instead of 2x crit jc gems, because by using the crit gems you only gain 320 crit,
    He means Crit JC gems give 480 crit whereas int u get 320, which int ends up pulling ahead (check the stat weights on the sunfyres thread), its even better (int that is) with HOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophos View Post
    Hey Andy,

If I were you I'd use HotW instead of Nature's Vigil(unless you use NV on CD immeaditly) aswell that you should use 2x intel jc gems, instead of 2x crit jc gems, because by using the crit gems you only gain 320 crit, while by using the int ones you gain 320 intellect, 320 intel will always be better as 320 crit. Also trying using pandaren's step together with feline swiftness, --> you can move faster, get faster to your position ---> more casts.

Most fights are pretty ok so far I'd say.
    Thanks alot! Will fix it right away.
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Andycandyy/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    We are in a good place. We have a lot of fights suitable for us (Horridon, Council, etc), and albeit we still have issues on movement dps and 'real' aoe, we're doing ok overall.

Single target we are actually quite strong i would say.
    Pretty much this, I still have an issue with the disparity between a good fight for us and a bad fight for us but the buff to our nukes made the bad fights less common. While from an overall balance perspective I think we're doing pretty well, I still have issues with how the class actually plays as movement is so crippling and our real AoE is so poor, there are situations where it just feels extremely frustrating. As people have been saying for a while now, the ultimate cause of this I think is nature's grace which is only going to be made even more critical when we start getting 4-set. I think some sort of mechanic where DoTs cause us to gain eclipse during movement would be a decent solution to our problem, I definitely enjoy playing a class that still has to move smartly to min-max DPS, it just needs to hurt us less when movement is forced upon us.