Rate the Rogue Above You [MoP Edition]

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    change the purple gem in your leg to the green haste / hit and try and pick up the valor trinket

Quote Originally Posted by cynicalz View Post
    change the purple gem in your leg to the green haste / hit and try and pick up the valor trinket
    purple gem in my legs? Ya Ill be picking up the valor trinket once reset tom, and I get home from vacation

First off jealous of your gear

Second.. Why are you agi hit when your already over cap?

@cynicalz

Not sure what your specific stat weightings would be, but I have never seen expertise > haste, so missing out on opportunities there. No transmog either. Nice progression though, so 6/10

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erecy/advanced

I really don't know enough by just looking at an armory to say what is what, so I will let Shadowcraft do the talking for me…! ;^p

Reforge a few things:

Seal of the Shado-Pan Assault - Crit Rating to Haste
    Spiritsever - Expertise to Haste

Now do me, do me…!

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Lose some of the hit you have. You're a bit too far over the cap.

Can't post a link apparently, but I'm Grayjoy on Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by Grayjoy View Post
    ^ Lose some of the hit you have. You're a bit too far over the cap.

Can't post a link apparently, but I'm Grayjoy on Tichondrius
    I'd switch hands enchant to mastery and then improve your reforging overall.

I'm Dac on Sargeras, also can't post links yet.

Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacness View Post

I'm Dac on Sargeras, also can't post links yet.

Thanks.
    6 Heroic Stone Guard kills and no heroic Dagger? I assume you've had some crappy luck because the dagger from dogs (HC) is better than your off hand.

You're also using Glyph of tricks of the trade, from a raid DPS perspective that isn't optimal. Especially if you're trading tricks with a rogue I'm sure that rogue would be pissed off!

Sorry I couldn't think of anything more, only had ten minutes!

(My armory is in sig)

Dude, I've had the WORST luck with drops and coins... got 4 pair of pants. You're right about tott glyph tho, but I was the only rogue in raid so... I was kinda selfish :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    @mutix talk about bad luck aye, u have 9 kills on fang and no belt (i know it took me a while to get the belt and dont even start on the dagger from dogs)

guess you dont do much transmoggin plus nice progression wish we could start heroics this week

heres mine go easy

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...B3sty/advanced

(tansmog is all over the place due to upgrades & havent reforged from getting legs)

plus i changed to ST after last nights raid for a bit of fun

Deleted
    Yeah I've got to say you've figured out the gemming/reforging good, I dont know your exact values but looks good!

The only thing I'd like to point out would probably be to get the smoke bomb glyph for a longer duration, its pretty nice now that smoke bomb is a raid cooldown.

Back enchant/agi gem in weapon is due to me being overcapped on hit and I cant do anything about it.

I cannot post links yet apparantly but, Im Ett on Stormscale-EU!

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimsworth (Ett) Your Rogue looks really good. Might have to try Combat since you won a Thunderforged fist though! Perhaps try changing your pure agi gems in your belt to agi/mastery? Not sure if that would outweigh pure agi, but, Posion damage sure does love high Mastery.

Rate me next!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyreks View Post
    Grimsworth (Ett) Your Rogue looks really good. Might have to try Combat since you won a Thunderforged fist though! Perhaps try changing your pure agi gems in your belt to agi/mastery? Not sure if that would outweigh pure agi, but, Posion damage sure does love high Mastery.

Rate me next!
    Your rogue looks pretty solid to me,9/10 heres mine, just returned a few weeks ago from a break so not the best of gears but meh
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ishazi/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Illisar, looks fine to me, only thing I can say is hope you get lucky in ToT lfr and get some upgrades, other than that, maybe try to find a raiding guild if you're into that to really get a gear spike going.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htshade/simple

Was exploring the T15 2 set bonus. I'm liking it though it may not be "optimal".

Deleted
    Now, I'm not a PvE hero, but as far as I can see, Nice mog, Enough of each.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ortey/advanced

^My rogue. Unlike the rest, I'm a PvP hero.
    Unfortunatly I don't have my old account anymore due to Blizz not being able to restore accounts hacked over IPs.
    Okay blizz.
    Oh well.
    Let me know, Haven't bin able to go t2 either last season due to me pc dying.
    Cheerio.