Thread: Holy reforging

Holy reforging

Hello fellow paladins!

I have been wondering for a long time which of the secondary stats gives the highest output healing wise, and which one is considered the best for raiding?
    I am currently running with crit but i have been wondering if i should switch to haste or mastery.

Mastery all the time period.

how good is mastery compared to crit and haste then? i would really appreciate if you knew exactly how close the different stats are compared to each other

Quote Originally Posted by Psionicist View Post
    Mastery all the time period.
    Indeed. It's all about mastery for now.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 10:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vth99 View Post
    how good is mastery compared to crit and haste then? i would really appreciate if you knew exactly how close the different stats are compared to each other
    I can't tell you the exact numbers, but I can tell you that you will notice a big boost in your healing and HpS when you reforge to mastery. I myself were rolling with haste/crit the first week of MsV, and I couldn't understand why I was so long behind our two other healers. I tried to look at some of the hpala's from the big guilds, and read all the guides I could find - ALL mastery, which pumped my HpS.

I will give it a try thanks for the help

10+ Year Old Account
    Please read the Holy Paladin guide, it's stickied on these forums: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...adin-Guide-5-0

100 Mastery Rating: 0.00837 / (1+0.1995) = 0.00698, about 0.7% relative healing increase.
    100 Crit Rating: 0.005568 / (1+0.1535) = 0.0048, about 0.48% relative healing increase.
    100 Haste Rating: 0.0078 / (1+0.144) = 0.0068, about 0.68% relative hps increase.
    100 Spellpower: 100 / (10180 + 9000) = 0.0052, about 0.52% relative healing increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Please read the Holy Paladin guide, it's stickied on these forums: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...adin-Guide-5-0
    Indeed. The guides are there for this exact reason: answering quick questions about the spec. If, after reading the guide, you find that your question isn't answered, feel free to either ask in the guide thread, or to make a new thread with your question.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!