Can you loot oondesta more then once a week?

Killed it 2 days ago and now its back up, is it worth for me killing it agian?

It's once a week like the other world bosses.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Our spriest confirmed you can't loot or use a coin the 2nd time. Save the repair bill

Huh, thought Oondasta was going to function loot-wise like Galleon pre-5.2.

Oondasta loot is based on a hidden quest just like Sha and Galleon. Once this "quest" is completed no more loot for you. You can check if you have looted them with this script ingame:

/run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Can you loot any raid boss more than once a week? It would be weird for Blizz to use the once a week model and every raid boss except Oondasta.

Seems like a lot of misinformation regarding Oondasta and world boss looting in general. Most people don't seem to be aware that in 5.0/5.1, you were able to loot Galleon EVERY time he was up, he did not operate like Sha. Oondasta SHOULD operate in the same way, but no direct 1st hand word if this is the case, so far it is all hersay.

Also Nelle, that macro doesn't work, for if you kill Oondasta and use that macro, it will say you're still eligible for loot from Oondasta, similar to how Galleon worked in 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    Can you loot any raid boss more than once a week? It would be weird for Blizz to use the once a week model and every raid boss except Oondasta.
    Yes, you could loot Galleon more than once a week in 5.0/5.1, due to his rarity. Since Oondasta is the new Galleon for 5.2, one would expect Blizzard kept it the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Devwar View Post
    Also Nelle, that macro doesn't work, for if you kill Oondasta and use that macro, it will say you're still eligible for loot from Oondasta, similar to how Galleon worked in 5.2.
    True, I just checked in game and I killed Oondasta this week and it says I didn't, guess they changed something with one of the hotfixes the past few weeks. So she doesn't work exactly like Sha/Galleon

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

I'm wondering if the people saying you can't get loot twice a week is somehow attributed to the changes made to CRZ looting, and people were attempting that method without knowing of the hotfix, or if in reality you are unable to receive loot more than once a week. Was hoping I could figure it out last night, but just not enough people online on a Sunday at 10pm to down him.

I have verified this first hand. I killed him twice last reset on darkspear.

Second kill, no loot, no option to use coin.

This is not hearsay on my part. I checked myself. Sorry guys.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Daha