Thread: 508 dps dk

Lightbulb 508 dps dk

I am currently looking for a new guild, my current guild is dying due to lack of progression/recruitment and I am looking for something more. My time slot is what currently makes it more of a problem, I can only raid from 9pm - 2am PST any days between Monday and Thursday. I am currently only interested in 25 man guilds.

I currently play Unholy because I play it better than Frost, I have tried both specs. I am not interested in tanking, I used to off spec tank for my guild and I honestly don't enjoy raiding as a tank. I have experience as a raid leader, an officer and a guild master, although I am no longer interested in doing any of those anymore; I want to just be a regular raider who keeps up with my class and doesn't worry about everyone else's.

I am currently 4/12N in ToT and in the previous tier I got 9/16H before patch 5.2. Again the lack of progression was due largely in part to my guild struggling to fill raids.

WoL parses of me raiding: World of Logs
    My armory link: WoW Armory
    My current progress: WoWProgress

I can be contacted through redmaniac333#1128
    Last edited by Soulstous; 2013-03-18 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Added information about me.

<Absolution> on Deathwing(PvP) is currently 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults, 6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear, and 3/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Springs, and 1/13 Heroic ToT.

We raid Sunday through Wednesday, 9:45pm-2:00am EST.

**We will consider any class that performs exceptionally well.

All raiders should have an appropriate dual spec available as hybrid classes. Pure DPS classes should be willing to switch specs as needed also.We're looking for raiders who show up on time, ready with flasks/pots/food and have an extensive knowledge of their class, their role, and the encounters. Raiders should be willing to take constructive critism, and be able to correct any mistakes made. We focus on progression as a whole, not parsing high as individuals.Mumble and a working microphone are required.

For more information please contact Malanoma in game or RealID: bchsbandbone27@aol.com/ Pharmakeiá in game or RealID: thedude907@gmail.com or visit absolutiondw.enjin.com

Margaritaville is currently recruiting badass DPS for our 25-man raid core.

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Progression: 7/12 ToT
    We are a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a more casual schedule (read semi-hardcore). We only raid a few times a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal this tier is to full clear heroic Throne of Thunder while it is current content.

We also have a RBG team for those interested in organized PvP.

If you are interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, we'd love to chat:

Battle Tag - Logos#1433
    Google Talk & Email - nslooney at gmail dot com

Apply at margaritaville dot wowstead dot com