Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    494 here :>
    It was quite hard for me as I wasn't playing warlock much until recently.
    Great fight!

I did it with 497 and about a minute to spare on the debuff. I did delay it for about half a minute or so at the start of the fight.

505, learned destro during/for the fight.

Deleted
    killed him with 496 a while ago

srsly how are people able to kill him during the 2. imp phase, that means you did not even need to rebanish the 1. doomguard.

well i did not use the 1. imps to chaincast CB on the boss, but that cant make up for so much damage.
    took me imp phase 3 (2 doomguards cc'd) to SB him to eternity.

1. i was thinking about gatheing 463 rare gear to defeat him, then i saw the post with the 454 and 384... so challenge... useless^^
    dumping the ilvl due to not equipping several slots feels a bit strange to me, but oc well played.

2. maybe with only greens anyone?

doing the boss with lvl 80 and the uber op lvl 80 items... pala would have beaten the shit out of this boss, maybe a lock could do it while having not acces to that many op gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eierdotter View Post
    killed him with 496 a while ago

srsly how are people able to kill him during the 2. imp phase, that means you did not even need to rebanish the 1. doomguard.

well i did not use the 1. imps to chaincast CB on the boss, but that cant make up for so much damage.
    took me imp phase 3 (2 doomguards cc'd) to SB him to eternity.

1. i was thinking about gatheing 463 rare gear to defeat him, then i saw the post with the 454 and 384... so challenge... useless^^
    dumping the ilvl due to not equipping several slots feels a bit strange to me, but oc well played.

2. maybe with only greens anyone?

doing the boss with lvl 80 and the uber op lvl 80 items... pala would have beaten the shit out of this boss, maybe a lock could do it while having not acces to that many op gear.
    i already had a 528 thunderforged weapon then plus i abusem them imps like a baws. chain casting chaosbolts plus dmg from the pitlord's stun. i never banished the doomguard, i just tanked him with the pitlord. that gave me an extra target for RoF. i think the boss was on 30% when 2nd imps spawned and then it was fnb+immo + rof + chaosbolts/sbs spam. i tried to keep the imps alive as long as possible.