View Poll Results: Who will kill Garrosh!?

Voters
24. This poll is closed
  • Vol'Jin

7 29.17%
  • Baine Bloodhoof

2 8.33%
  • Varian Wrynn

4 16.67%
  • Highlord Saurfang

3 12.50%
  • Thrall

3 12.50%
  • The Players

3 12.50%
  • Sylvanas Windrunner

0 0%
  • Jaina Proudmoore

0 0%
  • Other

2 8.33%
    10+ Year Old Account

Who will kill Garrosh?!

I have seen many threads on the Garrosh debate. What will unfold, his death, where it will go down, ect.... But let's do a poll on who will bring down this SOB! Take your pick! Explain why you think your choice will be the lucky one to strike him down! There are no wrong answers!

Keep it clean and respectful, we all have our own opinions and dreams. Let's hear it!

Personally, it has to be either Vol'Jin. But maybe Baine? So much built up anger from his father's accidental death? Maybe Saurfang? How about Varian Wrynn? Maybe we will get the pleasure?! Such a difficult choice!

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, he only has 2 choices. Close mine if you would like mod, mine was more designed for lore characters.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Clearly players will be the one who kills him we will have thrall , who will get feared and spend 20 mins of the fight looking for his tremor totem just to go fuck it and use his pvp trinket.

Deleted
    No one, Saurfang, Vol'jin or the players.

No one, because it's not confirmed that he'll be killed.

Saurfang said he would kill him if he'd choose the path his father took (Borean Tundra).

Vol'jin said something similar to Garrosh.
    Quote:
    "I think you're more like your father than you've thought. Even without the demon blood." "You'll be no warchief for mine. You not earn my respect. And I'll not be seeing the horde being destroyed by your foolish thirst for war. I'll know exactly what i'll be doing about it son of Hellscream. I'll watch and wait til your people slowly become aware of your ineptitude. And when that time comes that your failure is complete and your power is meaningless i will be there to end your rule swiftly and silently. You will fearin' da shadows for when the time comes and your blood be slowly draining out you will know exactly who fired the arrow that pierced your black heart.

Maybe Thrall but i don't think he'll make him the warchief (he trusted him) and then kill him (the son of his best friend who died in his hands). I hope it'll not just be that Thrall kills him and reclaims his position as warchief. I DARE YOU BLIZZ!
    Last edited by mmoc9440e772b1; 2012-04-25 at 07:51 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who says Garrosh Hellscream even dies?

IF he is going to die, i hope its Sarufang that finishes him ( check out the dialog between the two in warsong hold in northrend)

and i also hope he takes his place
    Be feared, or be fuel

I vote Cairne Bloodhoof, brought back from the dead by a quest chain issued by Thrall (similar to the quest chain done by the horde in Borean Tundra where you gathered the bones of a fallen comrade and brought them back for ressurrection(sp?) ), since he didn't have an Ankh on him at the time. Cairne then goes off on his own mission to become the next world shaman as Thrall takes over role of Warchief once more and leaves his son still in charge of the Tauren.

Really though, as epic as that would be, it'll likely be the players. I'd love to be able to kill that emo orc.

there is one option missing " Chuck Norris "

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin is gonna kill him (in a Raid instance, of course) and most probably be named Warchief after that, though, he'll try to get Thrall to reclaim his old position but he'll refuse.

As for Thrall, he'll be really disappointed on how things turned out, but he'll reckon there was no other way. He'll say a last goodbye to his old friend Grom as he sends his son away, and continue to live his life as an aspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin will kill the Warchief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think we needed to necro a nearly year-old thread for this; a new thread would have been fine.