Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Zandalari Warbringer fixed.

Just tried to solo one, and you cannot taunt off people now, stun, or interrupt the fear cast.

Now you need at least two people, depending on what four abilities the spawn has. The fear is brutal.

Was just about to make a thread about this, just killed two Warbringers both being immune to my snare and stuns making it impossible to solo. Glad I wasn't the only one noticing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a prot pally, I can no longer use Hammer of Justice on it.

I watched a druid try to solo and fail, also a hunter and fail. These two I seen trying have been soloing them since they came out.

Deleted
    With a Blood Dk I can survive a few fears, cooldowns allowing, probem I found with it was you would run too far and he would reset. You have to kite the ghosts, long duration fear run and a mediocre leash on the warbringer makes no sense. though taunt immume may defunct army usefullness I guess, will have to give it another go sometime.

10+ Year Old Account
    I last through 3 to 4 fears. My CDs get blown after them to heal up. The spirits plus lightning shock wave he does can hurt a lot while in fear. The scarabs aren't any problem. I also noticed just now he has a very short pull distance before he resets. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a reaction to everyone's frustrations about people being very unsportsmanlike with the rares. I think for most classes now, a group is necessary. Not sure how I feel about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Making them taunt immune is good thing. Making them CC immune is overkill. It seems you will now need either tank or healer in group since with all that CC immunity dps duo might get into trouble.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is the proper change to make imo. God forbid a rare mob demanded more than a clueless player in leveling gear to get cool spoils
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-03-19 at 12:36 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The were immune to fears and other forms of CC, it's only fair they are immune to snares too.... Tired of watching frost mages kite them around and solo them without ever getting touched.

If I had a dollar for every ass hat that tried to taunt reset or pet reset them on me...........

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 12:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pryre View Post
    With a Blood Dk I can survive a few fears, cooldowns allowing, probem I found with it was you would run too far and he would reset. You have to kite the ghosts, long duration fear run and a mediocre leash on the warbringer makes no sense. though taunt immume may defunct army usefullness I guess, will have to give it another go sometime.
    As a blood dk you should never get feared....... Human + dk = no fears, EVER.
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not had enough People on my realm to cause any issues with them. However making the fear uninterruptable is brutal. I took a few down with a Mage and Hunter as a Prot Paladin self healing and using a cooldown every so often. So pretty much means you have to have someone in your group that can dispell magic effects, or it may screw up :S
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Should have been implemented from the get go.

They come out and said they KNEW griefing would take place but did nothing. They also said they wanted these rares to require a group tank/heals expected yet there were hunters/mages/blood dks...etc soloing. This change simply makes these rares what they should have been to begin with in my mind; no same side griefing and actually requiring a group with a tank/heals.

Common sense prevails this time.

I had a pally try to taunt reset the 2nd one i found.

He had no chance, as i was on my monk, so he ran faster to me and i would run away and charge so he would run closer. Kept him pretty much in the same spot, he gave up after a while.

It was great xp for my friend, at 89 he got 750k.

Well I thought they should either be multi-tag and personal loot or be a lot tougher and in particular un-soloable. The way they were at release was crappy, if you were one of the privileged classes that can easily solo things you could tag them and make everyone watch as you slowly agonisingly soloed them at your leisure. I'm still a little concerned blood DKs will be able to do so.

Another suggestion: make them soloable but make the area around them PvA... that would be fun :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Blood death knights can still solo it.

Deleted
    Is this on the US or EU realms? NO idea if it's live on EU already.

Deleted
    Note for our DK friends: the fear is a magic debuff, and you can prevent 50% of the fears from affecting you with a well-timed anti-magic shell. Not sure if the spirits are also immune to remorseless winter now.

So glad I already got my Jade Direhorn. As a Brewmaster Monk, I could spam Breath of Fire for days and keep him spell locked, along with another WW monk helping.

Not to mention I could keep him locked with Paralysis until my party arrived to help me kill it.

WELL, I guess Blizzard had to do something. This is why we can't have nice things. Making it glitch to reset it for you OWN faction so you can steal the kill off them is pretty damn low and unsportsmanly.

Blue post sounds suprised by the immunity to Stuns etc though, so I'm not sure if that was intended.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2013-03-19 at 01:51 AM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Well, tanks can still easily solo them. All they did was take away that option from anyone not being a tank, good job Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telescope View Post
    They come out and said they KNEW griefing would take place but did nothing.
    Blizz likes to at least give the community a chance at not being assholes. I for one would never grief another player like that. Blizz gave everyone a chance to not be complete assholes to each other and it didn't work. So now they have to step in and stop the assholes from being assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Well, tanks can still easily solo them. All they did was take away that option from anyone not being a tank, good job Blizzard.
    The whole point of the rares was to force team play and make people be nice to each other. You aren't meant to solo them even as a tank.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-03-19 at 02:19 AM.
    Aye mate