10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb An idea to compensate for the reduced invocation healing while questing/dailies

Why not just make our personal food restore health at twice the rate? This would give us a reason to actually use it and would be a nice change for when questing and doing dailies.

Doing very rough math the new invocation healing is about 15k hps which is the same as the food from our mage table. The old invocation healing was about 30k hps. And yes I'm ignoring the removal of the cooldown as a factor.

I know people just say don't get hit but I think it would be a nice little thing that could be done just to improve QoL a little.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=86578

is even better i love that thing!

got bunch of healing pots from jeeves and cold snap 30% heal is pretty win :P

oh and you really shouldnt take damage cause we can kite stuff when doing dailies oh and ice barrier

Quote Originally Posted by Moco View Post

i want this /runs off to farming

@OP its really shame it got nerfed but why would you be using invocation for dailies?? wont IW be better?? and keep 60% heal from evcation
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-03-17 at 06:43 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moco View Post

Omg yes, I love that.

The restorative amber isn't that bad either.

The lillypad is shit. a 70k heal every 10s is meh.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Hm use ice barrier? Conjure Food? Don't let enemies touch you? I don't have big problems. But I'm decently equipped

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I just do dailies different to everyone else. I prefer to just kill everything over minimising damage. I use ice barrier of course but big pulls still hurt if the mobs reach you and not every mob is a melee.

It really doesn't matter I just thought it would be nice to have our non-table food actually useful for something since its different from the table food.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Deleted
    Try going frost for dailies I think. really helpful with all the freezes and the ridicilous damage from Frozen Orb. I don't have any problems in the new island with frost but I totally feel your pain, it's really stupid that we go down so fast if we don't kite, not to mention Fire and Arcane are frustratingly horrible for quests. I expirienced this when leveling via quests in 85-90... it was the worst expirience in pandaria so far lol. I 100% support your suggestion about the mage food. We can't eat it in combat anyway, and that would be awesome. But then again we come down to PVP and all the fucking QQ'ers who would say "they will invis and hide behind a pillar, get to 100% hp and one shot me in 1 GCD", so I doubt there would be a change in that matter. So you better try to get some of those rare items.
    Last edited by mmocaf48f95cd9; 2013-03-18 at 10:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kite more, and if you still lose HP - use Ice Barrier. =o I do them fine as Fire with Temporal Shield and I don't quite see how they hurt so much. o.o
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Can`t say I take alot of dmg while doing dailies, the only exception is when I am kiting elites on the isle of giants, but that is mostly due to pulling 3 or more at the same time and the evo heal does keep me more or less topped.

Deleted
    I destroy any mobs while questing/dailies, even when undergeared.

You just gotta spec frost to do it, even when I pull ~10mobs I still destroy them in a matter of seconds and end up with more than 80% of my HP.

And i'm not overgeared at all..

You can just select IW instead of invocation for questing? You get a passive buff and big heal through evocation. It's not like you need the full lvl 90 talent buffs for questing.