Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ideas for new minor glyphs

What are a few minor glyphs that you would like to see in game, that would only be used for cosmetics or effects that would not be useful in combat.

The glyphs could be used to give cosmetics that would make the class look like on of the subclasses, like a glyph that made rogue abilities look a bit more like a demon hunter's abilities, so that you could look like a demon hunter but still be playing a rogue.

So what would you want to see? I hope I'm not being too confusing. If I am, let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    I may be weak and pathetic but how dare you call me people.

I would love to see a minor glyph that changes the ascendance form of shamans. I would love to be a cute little pandaren elemental, or even the old world elementals. The current forms feel to evil to me.

Make Rogues sprint look like the unused Hit and Run effect...

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Maybe a glyph that changes the look of Spirit Wolves as the old model is kind of boring. Also a glyph for hunters which acts like the old Eyes of the Beast talent!!!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Minor glyph to remove wings and ashbringer icons from ret.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lakeland, FL or the Temple of Atal Hakkar
    Glyph of hallowed nature: Turns Treants into Pumpkin Soldiers from the Headless Horseman event.
    Proud Troll player.

Deleted
    Glyph of the Headhunter.

Allows Warriors to Wield Spears in Titan Grip.

Glyph of the fire kitty (cause that damn staff never drops)

Pet feign death - so tired of me feigning death but my pet deciding to fight on i mean come on if i can teach my pet dog to do it irl im sure my hunter can too

Crime spree - Mass pickpocket effect i mean how awesome would that be would also be great for farming lock boxes for insane achieve

Glyph of the damned- gives your death knight the tattooed cultist face seen on some DK's and the cult of the damned members

Glyph of the primal loa- Turns a druids cat form into a raptor and bear form into a direhorn (would be great for trolls)

Rogue - Glyph of the Shadow Adept: rogue attack animations appear to be dealt as jolts of shadow magic, and the rogue appears unarmed

Priest - Glyph of the Dark Realm: while in shadowform the priest shimmers as if underwater, or behind a veil

Mage - Glyph of Hydrophobia: Your Summon Water Elemental spell now increases the direct damage done by frostbolt by 10%, reduces the stacks required to increase frostbolt to it's highest potential to 2, and grants you the spell Freeze with a 5 second extention on it's cooldown.

Warlock - Glyph of the Demon Reborn: 1.5s Cast time not modified by haste, the Warlock assumes it's true demonic form, capable of flight, and flight over the ground in restricted areas. Flight speed based on highest flight skill.

Death Knight - Glyph of the Repentant: The death knight's diseases are replaced by Arcane damage over time spells, also changing many other abilities that require necromancy to the schools of arcane while employing the same tactic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendita View Post
    I would love to see a minor glyph that changes the ascendance form of shamans. I would love to be a cute little pandaren elemental
    I would love this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxerlol View Post
    Maybe a glyph that changes the look of Spirit Wolves as the old model is kind of boring.
    That already exists...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    That already exists...
    I do believe you're thinking about the Glyph of Ghost Wolf.

Deleted
    A warlock glyph which allows you to use demon form/ semi-demon form wings as a flying mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    A glyph that lets you use ghost wolf while you are a ghost.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Glyph of Backflip - makes a hunter's disengage do a backflip with a little backwards roll at the end

Or, Glyph of Grey Low Level Adds Won't Bother Attacking You Any More While You Level a Profession or Something...

10+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of Azure Focus- Makes the hunter focus bar blue, instead of orange.

on a personal note: I trolled a friend into replaying his hunter by saying that glyph was available at lvl 90. He (and others...) never took well to the change from mana to focus.
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikeyeia View Post
    I do believe you're thinking about the Glyph of Ghost Wolf.
    Nope.. Spectral Wolf --> http://www.wowhead.com/item=43386

But maybe it only changes your own wolf form, not 100% sure. Text says so, but I think the wolfes you summon also change appearance.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-03-20 at 06:06 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Glyph of Fan of Knives - Changes the daggers in the fan of knives animation to match your main hand weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    Glyph of the damned- gives your death knight the tattooed cultist face seen on some DK's and the cult of the damned members

Glyph of the primal loa- Turns a druids cat form into a raptor and bear form into a direhorn (would be great for trolls)
    I would love the troll druid one. Maybe there can be another glyph that changes travel form according to your race. raptor for troll, plainstrider for tauren, nightsaber for Night Elves and Worg/Horse for Worgen.

Anything for rogues.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t