you have not yet completed the achievement.

I am unable to q on my alt for 2nd part of lfr due tot his.. anyone know what achievement is required? ( i may have skipped teh first boss last week due to getting queued on 2nd boss 4 times in a row after 1 hour queues.

Quote Originally Posted by devilminion View Post
    I am unable to q on my alt for 2nd part of lfr due tot his.. anyone know what achievement is required? ( i may have skipped teh first boss last week due to getting queued on 2nd boss 4 times in a row after 1 hour queues.

That's why, you skipped the first boss. You must kill all 3 bosses and be awarded the achievement "The Last Stand of the Zandalari"

Deleted
    Didn't Blizzard code the LFR so you would always get a fresh raid second time around, if you had previously joined LFR halfway through?

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Didn't Blizzard code the LFR so you would always get a fresh raid second time around, if you had previously joined LFR halfway through?
    Not always. If you kill 2nd/3rd then you are more than likely to get a fresh raid upon next queue. If you only kill boss 3 then your next queue will most likely either be 0/3 or 1/3. Now, granted there's still a chance you'll get the same boss you were on last time, but the chances of that are extremely low as it all depends on what groups are going and how many are in queue.

Yeah it prioritises a clean lockout, but if there's none in the queue it will still give you a partial one rather than have you wait indefinitely I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.