Seeds of the next xpac (Spoilers, duh)

So they said they've planned ahead enough that they're starting to plant the seeds for the next xpac. Think you've spotted one? The first one that pops into my mind is probably Kanrethad. You know, since he's not technically dead after the whole Warlock deal. Since he's banished and the next xpac is likely to be on a burning legion world he or one of the other members of the council of the black harvest are more than likely going to come up.

Burning Legion comes back and Wrathion leads us through a bunch of "Collect 10 of Sargeras' toe-nail clippings" quests that reward us with a legendary boot enchant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficia View Post
    Burning Legion comes back and Wrathion leads us through a bunch of "Collect 10 of Sargeras' toe-nail clippings" quests that reward us with a legendary boot enchant.
    Bawhahahahaha!

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I saw dailies. Perhaps next expansion will be full of them. Oh! And no 5-mans.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    If the next expansion is Burning Legion themed, I really hope we see Tyrus Blackhorn again. It kinda makes me wonder if freeing him was one of the first such hints at future events.