Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    There seems to be a mistake in the flowchart, the [both] square should also conclude that 25-man is harder.

"Zandalari Warbringer can no longer be taunted, interrupted, stunned, or snared. It isn't clear if all of these nerfs were intended."

This may be, at least partially, intended. I say this because of a ticket several guildies of mine filed.

Apparently they encountered a Warbringer in Dread Waste. After my guildies engaged it some tanks from another guild, maybe butt-hurt over not getting to it first, started chain-taunting it across the zone. We THINK they were intentionally dragging it through mass-packs of zone npc's in an attempt to wipe my guildies. At the very least they were griefing us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ra'sha's Sacrificial Dagger now has a 30 minute cooldown, up from 5 minutes, as well as a 1 second cast time.
    So predictable... now we can't have non-stealth classes save on the repair bill, now can we?

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    So predictable... now we can't have non-stealth classes save on the repair bill, now can we?
    I'm going out on a limb here, I know. But I don't think the Dagger was intended to cheat out on your repair bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    "Zandalari Warbringer can no longer be taunted, interrupted, stunned, or snared. It isn't clear if all of these nerfs were intended."

This may be, at least partially, intended. I say this because of a ticket several guildies of mine filed.

Apparently they encountered a Warbringer in Dread Waste. After my guildies engaged it some tanks from another guild, maybe butt-hurt over not getting to it first, started chain-taunting it across the zone. We THINK they were intentionally dragging it through mass-packs of zone npc's in an attempt to wipe my guildies. At the very least they were griefing us.
    It used to be the case that you could taunt to get the guy to reset, then tag steal it after it reset. Using a pushback over a ledge was also a possibility. That other tank probably didn't know what (s)he was doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going out on a limb here, I know. But I don't think the Dagger was intended to cheat out on your repair bill.
    Agreed. Which is why I expected them to nerf it. With a 5 min CD you basically could circumvent rep costs completely every wipe, unless the boss instagibs you.
    Given the fact that repair costs is the only reliable gold draining mechanism they have (and not even a strong one) it was pretty obvious that they would increase the CD.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hey Greg, answer me please please please: Will priests be able to transmog staves into polearms someday? All staves suck ;/
    Currently, our design is you have to be able to use the item. Priests can't use polearms.
    I'm still wondering why my priestess is unable to carry all weapons. I mean It's not as If I could in any way shape or form with with the ones I can carry, so it shouldn't make a goddamn difference what I carry.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2013-03-19 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    We warlocks lost out lifetap + hellfire combo for dodging repair bills ages ago, i dont think they've wanted people avoiding the repair costs for a long time.

Since 5.2 came out, I've gotten like 2 pieces of loot from 5.0 content LFR on my alts... out of like, ohhhh maybe 20+ bosses dropped, no drop from coins, failbags I've gotten 1 gem, 1 blood spirit, and last night I got a egg.

My main going into 5.2 LFR got a drop from boss, and then an alt got one from a boss... so on 5.0 content I'm like 2/20+ and on 5.2 I'm like 2/6...

Go figure... Double drop rates my ass =)

Deleted
    ha ha ha, who are you kidding? Raid satchels anything but 28g and a drop here and there??? I've been doing LFR since it opened in MoP and there is nothing extra but more 28g! Don't get people's hopes up, it's too cruel. raid satchels = failbags

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Oondasta / Throne of Thunder Satchels
    • The same as the above, except item level 502 Raid Finder gear rather than item level 476 and 483.
    • [Primal Egg], which turns in to [Cracked Primal Egg] and drops a mount

In relation to the above I also want to add that 522 gear can drop from Oondasta. I received [Overcomensating Chain of the Alpha Male] last week from the boss.
    Sajakain - US Fenris

10+ Year Old Account
    they could have added durability loss to using it....

Quote Originally Posted by Xingu
    ha ha ha, who are you kidding? Raid satchels anything but 28g and a drop here and there??? I've been doing LFR since it opened in MoP and there is nothing extra but more 28g! Don't get people's hopes up, it's too cruel. raid satchels = failbags
    Uh, good thing the extra rewards haven't been around since LFR first opened in MoP? These rewards were added two weeks ago, so yeah chances are pretty good you didn't see anything different.

Quote Originally Posted by Sajakain
    In relation to the above I also want to add that 522 gear can drop from Oondasta. I received [Overcomensating Chain of the Alpha Male] last week from the boss.
    Yes, you received it from the boss. The news post is talking only about loot that comes from satchels, which doesn't include 522 loot.

The "update" to the satchels is a joke. Furthermore - I'm now getting LESS gold than I was previously. It was always like a steady 28.5g per satchel, now I'm getting ~25g per. Sure, the amount "lost" is menial BUT under the idea that these are now supposed to be more appealing and offer "better" rewards than just money it seems like backward business practice to give out less gold than previously obtained. I've received something like 10+ satchels between all of my 90's this past week and the only thing I got was a useless +str flask on my Druid.

While I do like things to be random - it'd be REALLY awesome (not to mention it'd make sense) that if your satchel gives you a flask/potion that it would be beneficial to your class/spec. But when does Blizzard ever do much that makes sense when it comes to "perks" in game?

Regarding the [Spoils of the Thunder King], I've heard you can get an extra Mogu Rune of Fate.

So that and the burial trove are the 2 extra sources of Mogu Rune of Fate I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengerx View Post
    I really don't get the dagger change. Was a really fun thingie now it's just meh...It's the same with most other "would be fun" items. 10-30-60 min cd for a few second effect is just lame.
    I'm with you. Though I don't have the dagger, I don't understand their philosophy behind long cds on toys. It's a TOY, why deny us? Have they ever explained this? Long cds actually discourage me from using them. I've had the random teleport thing from Archaeology in my bag for a year and just used it yesterday for the first time (!) since it has a 12 hour cd... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the chart because it's true...oh it's damn true. We have couple people complaining that they can't save a repair bill now or getting like 3 gold less in the bags? like really lol come on now

Nonraiders are not all pvp'ers.

I sure hope with those animation updates comes with new models. i mean, i like the current ones, visually. but more polygons would be nice? :/

Lol, all Horde guilds on the top. OP racials are OP.

Method leading the way, again.