Thread: Set T15

Deleted

Set T15

Hello fellow mages, i have a little question conercening the 2p / 4p T15 : how much dps increase does the 2p / 4 p T15 mages compared to others 4p T15 who are on the same token as ours cause in my guild we want to give the token to the most op 2p / 4 p to gave us the most dps on bosses cause we are already at 6-7 ilvl behind all others guild. Thx in advance and soz for my bad english.

Deleted
    Rogues/Warlock/Boomkins OP.

A least by the looks of it and the design of encounter favoring multidot classes who can somewhat dps while moving. Rogues are just OP :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    Rogues/Warlock/Boomkins OP.

A least by the looks of it and the design of encounter favoring multidot classes who can somewhat dps while moving. Rogues are just OP :P.
    That feel when I raid with both a mage and a rogue. I'm not sure if I should be happy about this or disheartened.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    That feel when I raid with both a mage and a rogue. I'm not sure if I should be happy about this or disheartened.
    I'm not sure I get your point .

What I said was Assa rogues seems to be really strong now, comparing to where they were in 5.1 . I just said OP for the lulz .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    I'm not sure I get your point .

What I said was Assa rogues seems to be really strong now, comparing to where they were in 5.1 . I just said OP for the lulz .
    It's that I would rather get the tier on my mage first over my rogue. Le Sigh, back to stabbing things I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16