Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm sorry you took it so personal, wasn't my intent.
    ps
    I'm gonna reach out and strangle some people trough their monitors if same thing repeats itself tomorrow as last week.... :-/
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-03-19 at 06:35 PM.

well i am sry too

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 06:34 PM ----------

there would be many of murders if people could reach through their monitors lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutraqt View Post
    if you cant handle stuff like that then dont say stuff like you did. comparing dates, looks like paragon beat you on every boss kill you have ever recorded... ever. too bad i raided off and on for years and have only done mostly casual up to this tier.
    What does paragon have todo with anything, you linked a priest, that is on US, and have worse dates for the tiers i happend to raid lol either way.
    I've never made any claims besides that, it was simply a reply to your tortos remark...

Now lets just end this, nothing good will come of it..
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-03-19 at 06:54 PM.

what is the point of comparing any achv's when neither of us are recognized for any of them? and old achv's mean what? that you use to not suck at downing early normal bosses? you started the comparing, not me. you brought up the achv dates between two nobody's. not me.

and really, i can not believe you couldn't just let it go, even after an apology.

that's fine, whatever, i have to do other stuff atm. no time to sit here and argue achvs in a hunter bug thread gone down the drain.

have a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relil View Post
    #exploits being used by duality/suit up/gamble, these hunters everywhere!
    Suit Up used the exploit. We did not. Cannot speak for Gamble. I'm sure we will discuss releasing logs of our Council kill tonight just to quell the rumors.

And P.S. Just because other guilds skipped Council because it was "too hard" does not mean it was too hard for us. Nor is it an excuse to throw around unsubstantiated rumors.

People cheating again in race for world firsts/progression?
    Nothing new, these races always bring out the scrub cunts in the game that cant play it the way its meant to be played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhh gotta love these useless bickering back and forth about ''no he cheated! no she cheated! no they cheated!''. If you're not in one of those guilds, who cares what they do. Focus on your own guild progression.

Race to the world first - now with 100% more diseases.

Hey guys coming directly from Duality - we normally don't like our name being thrown into these accusations but at the same time we don't really care because we did get the kill without the "clever use of game mechanics".

For the sake of making sure that our name is kept out of this here is a pic of our logs that are private:

http://i50.tinypic.com/27ymac.png

We used TWO hunters and none of them had this so-called pet bug. Council is not a hard fight but does require a decent amount of DPS for transition phases. We opted to not skip it because of how much time we put into the fight in the first place. But rumors aren't really the way to go about these things

Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post
    Suit Up used the exploit. We did not. Cannot speak for Gamble. I'm sure we will discuss releasing logs of our Council kill tonight just to quell the rumors.

And P.S. Just because other guilds skipped Council because it was "too hard" does not mean it was too hard for us. Nor is it an excuse to throw around unsubstantiated rumors.
    Suit up did not use the exploit for their kill. People are just going off a 2 minute log when a hunter used the disease cloud pet, and assume because they killed it and didn't skip they must have used the hunter pet.

found this

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197862892

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    To show people your attitude, this is what he left out in a pm to me:
    My main selling point is not arguing, so your just being stupid there, again....GL on NORMAL TORTOS, heard that boss is pretty difficult.
    Why would you say something like this....

Such an elitist and derogatory comment dude, you realise this is just a video game right? Why do you have to act all high and mighty?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    As I understood it, wasn't that pet bug fixed back when it was used alllll the way back in Blackwing Descent heroics? Could you link those logs?

I would really encourage people to NOT use this bug, as back when it was used in BWD, some bans for it as an exploit were most certainly handed out.
    THey shouldn't ban people just cause they can't do their job

When the hunter or pet dies it loses it's buff, also that log is less than 2 minutes in length. Add all the damage in the log together and you get the health of about 1 of the 4 bosses. That screenshot is nothing more than a wipe.

This is in the same recruitment thread - i.imgur.com/mOim 2PZ.jpg (Take the space out of the link)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutraqt View Post
    This is one of the pics, I can get another when servers come back up.

i.imgur.com/SjRKupw.png

WOO IM FAMOUS! FYI this was a wipe, original kill was ~10 minutes. OP is full of bs.

so this jamal guy pass his trial ?

Horridon:
    oi47.tinypic. com/ekjmvq.jpg

Council with purity nerf:
    oi48.tinypic. com/2hcguvr.jpg
    worldoflogs.com /reports/rt-m5cbtbf4q8psy05l/analyze/dd/source/?s=1677&e=2234

Remove spaces in links.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Dopefreshx; 2013-03-20 at 11:29 AM.

I like how you accuse Ascension of DDOS'ing without proof then demand more proof from Ascension. It makes you look like a hypocrite.

You're going for proof off a statement that is so taken out of context that you could get a job with the Australian Labor Party in learning how to spin statements into hate speech.

It is likely that it is a joke because I know Relil and we joke all the time about DDos and all the other shit. You have no proof to assert that Relil did Ddos you other than the message/joke that was taken out of context.

Ascension Mumble was also DDosed last night and Ascension Mumble suffered 20 disconnections within a span of 20 minutes.

If you think Relil is DDosing you then bring proof and don't try to appeal to people's emotions (like you are accusing ascension of doing)

P.S - Thanks for linking Relil's real life details on a public forum, you idiot. You wouldn't like people linking your real life name on the internet.
    Last edited by FiveDkp; 2013-03-21 at 05:56 AM.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you seriously just link one of my guildies real life details on a public forum?
    You just fucked up. Big time.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    Did you seriously just link one of my guildies real life details on a public forum?
    You just fucked up. Big time.
    I dunno, seemed like a throw-away account to me. Im sure the guy isn't "big time" concerned.