Poll: What age are you

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Current Age of WoW Players !

I saw a post saying when WoW came out the average age of players was 28, it got me thinking and just from this site i'd like to see the average age of players. Please only vote if you are currently playing. You can post your age and faction in the thread just as a bonus to see where each age leans to which faction (if it does).
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just turned 30 on March 1st, myself. My partner is 30, and everyone in my previous guild was between 22 - 45. We didn't allow anyone under 18 to join. Same with our current guild - I'm pretty confident most of them are well into their late 20's and even our GM's father in is the guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    27: Horde.

20: Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I just turned 30 on March 1st, myself. My partner is 30, and everyone in my previous guild was between 22 - 45. We didn't allow anyone under 18 to join. Same with our current guild - I'm pretty confident most of them are well into their late 20's and even our GM's father in is the guild.
    mature guild, less drama?

Me: 21- Horde
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    27: Alliance (faction-changed due to dead horde-side)

10+ Year Old Account
    31: Horde and Alliance, mostly Alliance due to IRL friends being that faction

I must note you shouldnt use my post as an example of people of my age favoring X faction, because i just dont care about throwing my undying support behind any given faction.

Its easy to see they both have their immature twats as well as their decent folk in similar volumes when you are looking at it objectively
    Last edited by Skronk; 2013-03-19 at 03:34 PM.
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    mature guild, less drama?

Me: 21- Horde
    You'd think so, but plenty of people can be drama queens even at my age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. I'm 21 was just a child when I first started playing wow. Liked Alliance very much, still do in lore, but after time I preferred to play Horde - better PVP, raiding, players etc. Imo
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

I'm 29, and I'll be 30 in August. I play horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Hmm.. I'm 21 was just a child when I first started playing wow. Liked Alliance very much, still do in lore, but after time I preferred to play Horde - better PVP, raiding players etc. Imo
    Same i was really young when i started, like 13-14 and i had no clue what i was doing. Grinded 1-33 without doing a single quest back in vanilla.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    22, Horde.

Was about 17 when I started I think.

Deleted
    21 - horde!

22 and I play Horde. I started playing when I was 16, played Alliance during Wrath, Horde during the very end of Vanilla (when I started), BC, Cata, and now MoP.

Deleted
    Same i was really young when i started, like 13-14 and i had no clue what i was doing. Grinded 1-33 without doing a single quest back in vanilla.

lol me to, i got to level 20 on my orc hunter, and some how ended up in duskwood, couldnt work out how to get back, so i tamed a wolf there and just grinded, until some passing horde person informed me i have a hearthstone :<

22 - Alliance.
    My deviantArt | Taking signature requests.

10+ Year Old Account
    18 - Horde
    Started when I was 13...naturally I had no idea what I was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    lol me to, i got to level 20 on my orc hunter, and some how ended up in duskwood, couldnt work out how to get back, so i tamed a wolf there and just grinded, until some passing horde person informed me i have a hearthstone :<
    I deleted mine thinking it was trash and never looked back, i still have that toon untouched aswell lol.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unisher/simple
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Very funny. When try to bring back my memories its even more funnier. I was killed by 6 lvl below players and I wasnt at first choosing talents, was lacking gold all the because was buys unnecessary thing lol. But later my brother was like a guide for me he taught me how to play. And now I play Horde side while my brother still is Alliance player. He is 28 BTW and never left Alliance.

Than created Blood elf Paladin and tried to leave Blood elf starting zone by entering the portal and coming in Eastern plaguelands ! I was raped by mobs like 100 times until i got my soul near to portal again.. That was shock back then but its hilarious now to me !
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-03-19 at 03:41 PM.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

15+ Year Old Account
    27 - Alliance. And how about we throw a gender clause in there too. Kinda curious to see the spectrum
    27 - M - Alliance. Don't need to know addresses states and all that crap, just for the benefit.

Made by Ariyana!