Searching for pet addon/macro

I was wondering if there is a solution to this:

When you have Call Pet on your actionbar you get a nice popout menu where you can choose your pet, But when you select another pet, when you already have a pet out, then the system tells you to dismiss your current pet first. It would be helpful if the system dismisses my pet and calls the selected pet right after instead.

Is there an addon or a macro to do such thing?

Nothing that wouldn't still require two user inputs (clicks/presses) 3 seconds apart, past that it's automation.

/cast [@pet,exists]Dismiss Pet;Call Pet 1

One for each Call Pet (or you could get weird with it and use modifiers).

I know that macro. That's not what i am looking for.

I think it can be much easier. I think i need an addon for this. Just when i click to summon my Wolf when i got my Turtle out, it needs to dismiss my Turtle and then right after summons the Wolf. I think that should be possible.

It would still require 2 inputs. One to dismiss, one 3 seconds later to call. Sure an addon might be able to do it without consuming 5 macro slots, but the end result would be the same. One click (or press) to dismiss, one to call. Actions like that can't be queue'd or automated within the boundaries of what Blizzard allows.