I was dumb. I need some help.

Well, I made a massive mistake and downloaded something I shouldn't have. Now I have this dumb Sweetpacks.com crap that keeps loading up whenever I start chrome. It's also given me some viruses. I have done everything I can think of to stop this Sweetpacks.com page to stop loading, but I can't figure it out. I have removed if from everywhere that it's listed in the chrome settings. I changed the homepage in internet options.. It just won't go away.. As for the viruses, I'm running my scanners. Malewarebits has detected 2 objects.. Trying to solve this without having to reformat my computer. Any tips and help would be cool. Any other good virus removal programs out there for free?

Ran the program. It deleted 4 files after a 10 minute wait. However, the stupid sweetpacks thing still pops up. Maybe I should just redownload chrome.

You can try reinstalling Chrome, but another option is to open Windows in Safe Mode and running anti-spyware programs and antivirus. That should help clear it up a great deal, if not altogether.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

I re installed Chrome and it's gone now.

System restore fixes a lot of problems and can even remove hidden viruses if you pick a restore point far back enough.