Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New arena 3v3 tactic!

Hey guys! This is a new tactic we developed today and basically its just confusing the hell out of your opponents! Enjoy rate and subscribe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6FOf56ro4

Deleted
    This is such a revolutionary tactic, do you guys have any other guides to Arena?

Deleted
    OMFG! Absolutely nailed this! How have we never seens this before lol

This is very interesting, although maybe for use in the lower brackets. This was a 1500 team, I could not see this tactic working past 1900 or 2000 honestly. But otherwise very enjoyable! Will try this out with some arena partners for fun sometime! Thanks for sharing anyway! Cheers!

Deleted
    Exploitation? I would say clever use of game mechanics.

It's also fun if your partner joins the Arena a little bit late to turn around and run against the wrong wall (works in Blades Edge + Nagrand), 9 times out of 10 the person who joined late will think you're running against the gate and join you, and then be confused as fuck when the gate doesn't open.

Also works in 3s and 5s if you tell everyone but one person to do it.

Deleted
    Did you just make 2 accounts to agree with yourself on MMO-Champion?

Both first time posters, just joined and commented right after one another... O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai123 View Post
    Did you just make 2 accounts to agree with yourself on MMO-Champion?

Both first time posters, just joined and commented right after one another... O_o
    Haha, I noticed it too but didn't feel like calling him out on it. It might be his Arena partners.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am kind of confused as to what the tactic is. They looked like they were just running into the back wall...how was that helping?

Work proxy blocking youtube so I can't view it, anyone care to describe?

Quote Originally Posted by ManglolSA View Post
    Work proxy blocking youtube so I can't view it, anyone care to describe?
    Their team runs into the wrong wall for 50 seconds after gates open, eventually they turn round and pop all their CDs on a Spriest and kill him before Disperse (They are TSG).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShamanTankFTW View Post
    I am kind of confused as to what the tactic is. They looked like they were just running into the back wall...how was that helping?
    I don't understand either...

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Their team runs into the wrong wall for 50 seconds after gates open, eventually they turn round and pop all their CDs on a Spriest and kill him before Disperse (They are TSG).
    That's umm err.. so crazy it just might work.

Deleted
    Are you guys serious (the commenters)? This is obviously a joke. Such a tactic has no actual use whatsoever. >.<

As for the kill, they're at 1500 rating. Things like that happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    I don't understand either...
    Now im not a big fan of PvP, due to PvE is my thing. But my guess is, its due to melee setup wants their opponents out in the open, instead of pillar dancing?

I do play a little bit of 2s, just for the laughs, and shouts about how OP everything is / How bad i am myself at PvP :P

Haha pretty funny, good to see people still having fun in the game instead of OMG my Raaating
    Whoops, sig too big

Great tactic indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i dont quite understand this. sure i get it that by staying in the starting area you faced an impatient team willing to come to you but i dont understand how this is new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya guys should've been running around the tomb like a train to confuse the heck out of them

Not so much on topic btw... but your UI, it's so cluttered up o_o

At 1500 all you need to do is run out pop cds and something will die.