Poll: Most Fun and Well rounded Ranged Dps?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I think most fun is realy different from person to person.

That said, Warlock.

Chose boomkin because that's my main atm, I also have priest with shadow os. I despise pures, had mage but quickly grew out of it, never leveled shammy.

Deleted
    Warlock by far, playing my elemental feels like driving my first car (rusty and old) compared to the warlock.
    Also trying to pvp on a more serious level as elemental will feel like you're trying to pull your teeth out with a screwdriver.

Deleted
    Rogue is by far the most fun ranged class in 5.2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpaderp View Post
    Rogue is by far the most fun ranged class in 5.2.
    In all seriousness, because I'm curious, how much damage would a rogue lose out by standing at range and spamming Shuriken/DT/SnD?

Like, 50% of damage compared to playing normally? More? Less?

I really wanna get my rogue to 90 so I can mess around as a ranged ninja in 5-mans for funsies.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I'd vote hunter....but since there isn't an option for that I'd say warlock. I can't stand seeing a robe on my character but I do like the warlock playstyle and their abilities....I just HATE robes lol.

Destroying 5 mans via CL spam never gets old. Used to, I would queue as heals for LFD, then I realized the full process is much quicker when I'm doing 100k+ dps overall, even if I don't have an instant queue. Healing for groups with sub 30k dps...argh.

To be fair, I've mained ele since the end of BC, so there is bias there. I do enjoy my mage, though, as well as my lock (at least as affliction). Need to get better at fire on the mage and destro on the lock...always sucked at demo on the lock the few times I tried it.

Haven't played others enough in MoP to formulate an opinion. Only ones with raid experience are mage and shaman.