Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    just did this for the first time in LFR, very easy in LFR. not a single wipe, tank was just chain pulling, only bit that gave us trouble was the snails because everyone just ran into them, other than that 1shot every boss. im not sure LFR really needs a guide :S
    Indeed, this is more for anyone curious about why/if their group is dying, also helpful when transitioning into normal modes.

Done it twice today with 1 shots, just doing green-blue-red-green-blue-red-green. Neither of them are really an issue.

Did it skipping blue and not skipping any. It doesn't matter as long as people agree on an order beforehand.

Speaking of durumu, according to the dungeon journal... Disintegration beam still one shots, eye sores deal 70k/second, force of will knocks back, and you have to kill one of each add Colour in the colorblind phase (red/blue beam still follows a player). This outta be good.

Edit: I was really hoping tortos' furious stone breath wasn't a soothing breeze and actually brought people low similar to a double overload. Something to say you screwed up but still be forgiving.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NesQuek View Post
    Edit: I was really hoping tortos' furious stone breath wasn't a soothing breeze and actually brought people low similar to a double overload. Something to say you screwed up but still be forgiving.
    The thing is that unlike on Stone Guards, there's also raid damage outside of the breath. Stomp -> Rockfall -> Breath would be very dangerous for the average LFR group if Breath did like 300k instead of the current 150k.

I tried to do proper kicking today, but there were 3 players who insisted on kicking turtles as soon as they dropped, often not even in the direction of Tortos. We'd have wiped 100% due to these players if stone breath did respectable damage.

Quote Originally Posted by NesQuek View Post
    Speaking of durumu, according to the dungeon journal... Disintegration beam still one shots, eye sores deal 70k/second, force of will knocks back, and you have to kill one of each add Colour in the colorblind phase (red/blue beam still follows a player). This outta be good.
    I remember durumu from the PTR LFR, had to say to people "stand in this spot before the death beam appears, wait a couple of seconds, run towards the side the darkness appears from, THEN navigate through gaps in the darkness around the room.
    Even so, death beam still killed 10+ people guaranteed.

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 05:32 AM ----------

Fixed typo.