Deleted

What ever happend to ammo " buffs"

Hee Fellow hunters!

Back in MoP beta we had 3 sort of spells, 3 arrow/bullet buffs or something. I remember 1 gave a slow, 1 gave a debbuf and 1 gave extra DMG or something. Why did they remove this ?

It was bad design. The slow one was blatantly the PVP one. The DoT one rendered CC useless on anything you shot. The arcane one gave you focus back....kind of. They were weird and rightfully scrapped.

I like the idea of what they were trying to do but what they actually had on paper was terrible. If they were to ever revisit this sort of thing they'd have to think it through a little better.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

This is one of the thing I would say is awesome, but it would work far, far better when we actually had ammo, because now if it's implemented it will probably just be another set of aspects which is kinda meh.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

To be clear, these were meant to be our level 15 talent options back when the new talent system was first being talked about.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    The problem with those talents is that 1 was purely for pvp, and for PvE your choice relied on a spreadsheet, those were the talents Blizzard said they wanted to do away with in favour of choices / more situational abilities

To be honest I liked that way better than the disengage modifiers.

LF Exploding Arrows(AOE), Glaive "Arrows"(2-3 target cleave), and Poison Arrows(single target).
    Or rather, Seal of Righteousness, *blank*, Seal of Truth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    and for PvE your choice relied on a spreadsheet, those were the talents Blizzard said they wanted to do away with in favour of choices / more situational abilities
    To be fair, what we have now is exactly the same. They didn't really think that part through.

Deleted
    True, but i'd rather have 4 maths-y talents than 5, and at least only one is a choice between 2 passives
    Last edited by mmoc5ff2ee9b91; 2013-03-21 at 03:44 AM.