Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    It's so random though. Sometimes I get a return of only 30-40k mana and other times it's as much as 150k mana (~8 minute fights). This is in fights where I do literally nothing but either regular healing without pause or Atonement healing without pause. I've tested both extensively and the return is very shaky. The good results come pretty much all from fights where I was lucky to have the trinket proc stack.
    The problem with the trinket is that it's tuned around hots. So it's pretty weak for Disc. Holy Priest and Resto Druids will get the most benefit out of it (it can proc from already ticking hots).
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Markle View Post
    I would avoid mass dispell altogether, you can only use it on the first gate since that is the only magic debuff, it costs roughly 40K mana which is a ton. If like 6+ people have the debuff and are stacked sure use mass dispell otherwise single target dispells and healing people when dispell is on CD is more mana efficient.
    Mass dispel is a HUGE mana drain, and you really shouldn't be using it unless 5-6+ people have the debuff. Since you're running oom on the first gate, I'm guessing that you're over using it. Limit the casting and you'll be a lot happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    The problem with the trinket is that it's tuned around hots. So it's pretty weak for Disc. Holy Priest and Resto Druids will get the most benefit out of it (it can proc from already ticking hots).
    I don't want to stay too offtopic, but I actually notice it procing more as disc then holy at times... while it's a great trinket, I do have to say the RNG on it gets quite old when it doesnt proc for a good minute >.>

Quote Originally Posted by sahtila View Post
    Try two healing it. Depending on your raid composition it can be easier to two heal as adds dieing faster makes raid damage much lower. Also make sure dps and tanks help dispelling, especially tank who is currently on boss as that tank has plenty of time while facerolling boss.
    ^ this, I found this fight way easier to 2 heal than 3 heal, especially if you have a low dps or 2

You should get more spirit. At 9k, you don't gain much mana from Rapture (check your Shield tool tip, shield mana cost vs. 150%*spirit).