Page 1 of 2
LastLast

conquest for losing plz

for the love of horde so i dont have to faction change can blizzard plz make it when you lose a bg you still get conquest, atleast like 15 or something. so tired of losing 10 bgs in a row and not getting anything. losing 10 bgs in a row is very common in my battlegroup. i just cant take it anymore. i dont do rbgs, i dont do arenas but im forced to do bgs with ppl taht do so and have easy access to better gear. all im asking is like 15 conquest a loss, it would make a big difference to me and anyone else in my situation which from asking around seems to be alot.

Solution 1 capthca for bots with super hard change rate so it cant be botted...And illegalize group queue for bg.. cuz why shud we need to group up for a bg filled with 7 trash players 3 bots 2 wankers and 3 half experienced geared players....

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really not that difficult to do 5 to 8 arenas each week. BGs aren't supposed to be your primary income of conquest points. They're supposed to add just a small amount of extra conquest points for when you're almost capped, but you aren't. At least that's what I reckon conquest points from BGs are for.

Btw, losing 10 BGs takes longer than completing 10 arena games

sorry tera but i play the game i want to. my idea is a small suggestion that wouldnt hurt the game in anyway only help ppl like me. and yes i know that losing 10 bgs takes longer than completing 10 arena games. im not very social i just want to hop in a bg and play like how someone plays COD they just jump in a game and play, it just sux when im undergeared. guild wars 2 did a nice job at keeping things balanced

Quote Originally Posted by SPOONMONKEYDROID84 View Post
    for the love of horde so i dont have to faction change can blizzard plz make it when you lose a bg you still get conquest, atleast like 15 or something. so tired of losing 10 bgs in a row and not getting anything. losing 10 bgs in a row is very common in my battlegroup. i just cant take it anymore. i dont do rbgs, i dont do arenas but im forced to do bgs with ppl taht do so and have easy access to better gear. all im asking is like 15 conquest a loss, it would make a big difference to me and anyone else in my situation which from asking around seems to be alot.
    If I had it my way, winning the daily would give 400 CP, 250 for each win after. I don't think you need to give CP for losing, and I understand not making Randoms the number one source for earning Conquest, but they pretty much went the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay opposite end, and made it mind numbingly painful for the non-arenaer/non-RBGer to get conquest, whereas, the alternative to that, VP, for PVE, is insanely easy to get. You can get that capped in a day pretty easily on your own, relatively speaking :x Plus, then, earning CP through Randoms would STILL be slower, but not... like... 5 billion times slower.

If you want to increase the rate of bots in bgs by 200000% sure. People would bot the shit out of random bgs with their alts just to get their conq cap.

you can do dailies for CP if you want.

I think someone should petition Blizzard to introduce MMR in random BGs. This way, bots will play against bots (lols) and everyone will be happy.

Plus if Blizzard felt like it, they could stick a GM (intern maybe?) in the lowest MMR BGs to swing around the ban hammer.

Just pay someone around 100 -125gold/Win at 2s for cap

Quote Originally Posted by Hjelpen View Post
    If you want to increase the rate of bots in bgs by 200000% sure. People would bot the shit out of random bgs with their alts just to get their conq cap.

you can do dailies for CP if you want.
    Doing dailies gives you 350 CP a week.... and really, REALLY, I don't think people should be punished because of what bad people do. That's a horrible design philosophy.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    I think someone should petition Blizzard to introduce MMR in random BGs. This way, bots will play against bots (lols) and everyone will be happy.

Plus if Blizzard felt like it, they could stick a GM (intern maybe?) in the lowest MMR BGs to swing around the ban hammer.
    That would be good too.

Not so long ago you would get only 25 cp's for 1 random bg win per day. Back then I also didn't do arena/ rbg and it took a couple of months to save up for a relic :S Just do some arena/rbg!

You can do the new pvp dailies on the Isle of Thunder and get 50 conquest points a day from that.

Not sure if you knew about that but I figured I would throw it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post

Ah yes, because Blizzard clearly has the manpower to have GMs playing in random bgs across 4 regions spread amongst 7 million players.

Adding a rating to random battlegrounds would do nothing to curve out the problem with bots. Hell, some bots i've had the misfortune of playing with have played better than actual players.

If you want to compete in battlegrounds that are rated, you can already do that. They're even called Rated Battlegrounds. How about that!

sorry tera but i play the game i want to. my idea is a small suggestion that wouldnt hurt the game in anyway only help ppl like me. and yes i know that losing 10 bgs takes longer than completing 10 arena games. im not very social i just want to hop in a bg and play like how someone plays COD they just jump in a game and play, it just sux when im undergeared. guild wars 2 did a nice job at keeping things balanced
    Well if you want to play the game how you want to, and try to get Conquest points from non-rated BGs instead of getting them from arenas/rbgs like they were intended, then you're going to have to win your random bgs. The conquest from random bgs is supposed to be a buffer for players who need just a handful of points to grab a piece, or make small gains where they can when their teammates aren't online to do battlegrounds/arena. Honor gear is the reward for random bgs, and conquest gear is the reward for participating in arenas and rbgs.

If you want to put out the mind-numbing effort of grinding out 29 random bg wins, then you've earned your conquest. Otherwise, find a friend and do some 2s. 180 points for winning a game that will likely be shorter than 3 minutes is not a big obstacle to overcome. If you don't have any friends, you should rethink why you're playing a MMO.

If you are consistently losing random bgs, you should look at the common cause of those losses: likely yourself. There have been many times where I've carried my team to a victory by completing objectives that are otherwise left unaccomplished or by circumventing the other team. If being undergeared is what you truly think is the issue, then there's not much else you can do about that except keep doing bgs till you're fully geared (which accomplishes the other problem of getting your conquest cap, correct?).

sorry tera but i play the game i want to. my idea is a small suggestion that wouldnt hurt the game in anyway only help ppl like me.
    It would make it more attractive to botters.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

For real? Whining about not getting enough CQ points from random BGs, wich for your information is a resource for honor. The conquest you get there is just a small bonus.
    Suck it up and go do arena/RBG (Heck, you even get 150 CQ for the first RBG loss, then 50 each loss after that now).
    And if you're not social, or got any friends online to do 10 2s withs each week, you should most likely think about why you play a MMO game.

TL; DR - suck it up and work for you gear, it's not like its hard to get.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    - Party with friends in bgs
    - Find someone to cap conquest with
    - Find a rated BG guild/team
    - Download a queue add on
    - Do the new Isle of thunder dailys

All of these are better solutions than rewarding teams of bots conquest.

Deleted
    get oqueue and do random bg's from that, always stuff up for cta and honor farming

Deleted
    OMG for real , your grammer..but well.

The idea is ok..but getting reward for losing , really? You know that some folks will just be : " meh i get 50 qonq for losing so why even bother?" and stuff.

Will never be implented caus of that.

And you said you aren't that social and want to hop in a game and do your way , then i don't think an MMO is something for you pall...

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    OMG for real , your grammer..but well.

The idea is ok..but getting reward for losing , really? You know that some folks will just be : " meh i get 50 qonq for losing so why even bother?" and stuff.

Will never be implented caus of that.

And you said you aren't that social and want to hop in a game and do your way , then i don't think an MMO is something for you pall...
    You know they implented reward for losing RBGs now, right? 150 the first loss, and 50 for the rest... Ended up in a RBG on my alt, where the leader just said that we should lose fast as it gave us conquest. That was sad, trying to lose and not to win :/ But thats the road this game is going, easy epics.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    You know they implented reward for losing RBGs now, right? 150 the first loss, and 50 for the rest... Ended up in a RBG on my alt, where the leader just said that we should lose fast as it gave us conquest. That was sad, trying to lose and not to win :/ But thats the road this game is going, easy epics.
    Well i know that, it is a great idea for classes like enha shaman who will NEVER get into a high rated RBG team. But as you said ,thats just sad. Losing and gaining epics..O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Well i know that, it is a great idea for classes like enha shaman who will NEVER get into a high rated RBG team. But as you said ,thats just sad. Losing and gaining epics..O_O
    No need to get in high rated to get RBG capped You can play pretty much any setup up to 1.6k.

OT: It's so easy to cap conquest now. I do it on 3 chars each week, and one of them is scrub geared in honor/contenders..