Current SV Hunter stat weights.

Anyone know what stat weights are for sv. Also if you know for other spec might as well post here too. Any help would be great. Also is anyone else drowning in exp. I have so much i'm not sure i even want the bow off turtle guy. I'm sitting at 8.33% exp (reforged everything i could) I wish soul charm was crit not exp.

Deleted
    Afaik It's Hit/Exp Cap > Crit > Mastery > Haste

yes i know that but i'm ask weights not priority.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeanrunbak View Post
    yes i know that but i'm ask weights not priority.
    That is individual depending on your gear, not something you can except someone else to give you.

Specific stat weights are the result of your individual gear and the output of a simulation. There's no such thing as just stat weights that apply to everyone. If you're looking for something to put into a reforge calc, just lower the weight number slightly for each step down in priority. Accurate weights make little difference in the end result of reforging.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    That is individual depending on your gear, not something you can except someone else to give you.
    How can i get the stats weight based on my gear? I think simcraft have the option, but never knew how to use it

http://www.femaledwarf.com/

In settings, check "Enable Stat Valuations".

In SimC, go to Options, then Scaling. Select applicable stats, or select all.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    femaledwarf.com

In settings, check "Enable Stat Valuations".
    thanks you!