Thread: Battlefield 4

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    EA, stop showing single player screenshots. No body cares at all about the single player. I bet $20 it will be awful.

You can't blame me for being very cynical, since almost everyone else is thinking the same thing.

I never cared about single player in BF, heck I didn't play the BF3 single player till now although I dumped more than 7000 hrs in MP. on the other hand the Multiplayer is what makes people interested, my wish list is to expand maps and continue with same game modes they add each DLC they were pretty fun and make 128 player available.
    Last edited by Ballistic; 2013-03-27 at 09:33 AM.

Never touched the single player campain. This hasn't sold me yet.

Multiplayer plz.

Deleted
    Couldnt see the difference between that 14 minute footage if it was BF3 or BF4.

GG.

Deleted
    Link to the gameplay reveal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8HVQXkeU8U

10+ Year Old Account
    And a trailer. Haters gonna hate but I like the music :O

will but up a better quality trailer when one is released on youtube

People don't buy Battlefield for single player, show us the real gameplay EA!

15+ Year Old Account
    Looked almost exactly like BF3...

Really think they would've gone down a better road with a followup to 2142 with it's futuristic setting then making a game in the exact same setting as their last one.

Think I'll skip this one completely as I was disappointed with BF3 and this looks to be very much the same.

Soooo dissapointed. I was hopeing and crossing my fingers for 2142 but this... They even made the similar HUD (just less brighty). (((
    But the visuals are stunnnig i should give it. Soo Battlefield 3.5

They still cannot make a BF where the first person view of the gun doesnt look like ass, Dissapointing. Also looks like bf4 is inherriting battlfields long history of overexaggerating the fuck out of recoil. Also would have been a bit better if the demo trailer they put up had been on a pc that could have maintained 30fps the whole time.

The single player once again looks really boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait on this aint no BF4.. This is BF3 version 2! Huey + Havoc is the same model as in BF3 along with the jeep.. Quite surpriceing. I have a feeling this will be another BF disapointment just like BF3. EA and DICE just want this game out asap so they reuse models instead of making new ones... waouw.. EA is really all about money but we knew that.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

haters will hate, they said the game will be an evolution not a revolution. that is they will evolve the game into better graphics/physics/game options.

the game looks awesome, i already pre-ordered.

battlefield veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    haters will hate, they said the game will be an evolution not a revolution. that is they will evolve the game into better graphics/physics/game options.

the game looks awesome, i already pre-ordered.

battlefield veteran.
    Thanks for pointing that out to me. Now I'll never buy it.

Pretty excited, would love to see where they take the BF franchise... they seem to be taking it down the line towards CoD... but they could always surprise us and bring it back to the badcompany 2 feel. Very excited, sniping in BF games is the most fun I've had in a fps in a long time.

Deleted
    Bit dissapointed, seems to similar to BF3 for it to be its own game instead of an expansion pack, but none buys Battlefield for the single player, will wait with my judgement until i seen the multiplayer, Would much prefer if it was made in the BF 2142 style instead of following right in the footsteps of BF3 from what i have seen so far though.

Deleted

Looks more like a continuation of the BF3 Engine, Nothing really ground breaking.
    No wonder games get the shit pirated out of them.
    If this had come out as a DLC + all the current new weapons and maps for BF3 I would have bought it without hesitation.
    However, Since it is a brand new game there is no way I will buy it. ill keep playng BF3 multiplayer from time to time and Enjoy BF4 offline. Make of that what you will.

If this is going to be like BF3, I think its a waste of money. Is it me or has battlefield declined over the last few games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    Wait on this aint no BF4.. This is BF3 version 2! Huey + Havoc is the same model as in BF3 along with the jeep.. Quite surpriceing. I have a feeling this will be another BF disapointment just like BF3. EA and DICE just want this game out asap so they reuse models instead of making new ones... waouw.. EA is really all about money but we knew that.
    Yeah! Why would they make a Havoc look like a havoc and a jeep look like a jeep! It's almost as if they are designing them after real life models!

I can't believe all of the hate this game is getting after a 17 minute single player game play video. We saw NOTHING of the game, people are already raging about how much it is like BF3. BF3 has the some of the most innovative graphics on any current game I've seen, and people expect BF4 to be so much better. Do you know what comes after this? real life, go join a war if this seriously isn't good enough for you.

I'm not going to pre-order it yet because I want to see some multiplayer but to complaining about the game for what we know about it is insane.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    BF3 has the some of the most innovative graphics on any current game I've seen, and people expect BF4 to be so much better. Do you know what comes after this? real life, go join a war if this seriously isn't good enough for you.
    There's a difference between aesthetics and graphics, the level of graphics is more then great, on the other hand, the aesthetics, i expected something new from BF4, not more of what we had in battlefield 3