10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.

Oondasta spawn rate.

Alright, I'm not sure what exactly is going on at the moment, but on US Mal'ganis we have had Oondasta spawn 4 times since this morning at about 7 am pst to just now which is 5 pm pst. At about the third spawn I began to ponder if they made the spawn rate fixed like Galleon and decided that on the fourth spawn I'd make a thread to try and see if any other servers are having this type of chain spawning, or if we are just insanely lucky. After failing finding a thread to see if anyone else had this strange spawn behavior, I made one. Go ahead and make a discussion out of it, post the last time your server killed Oondasta or if you know how many times it's spawned. ^^
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I dunno I tried to kill it once, but after the third or fourth GY run back I hearthed and never bothered with it again. It could be some kind of a CRZ related thing where you're actually traversing to different realms due to population, but that may be unlikely.

On Dragonblight US we killed her at 1PM today and she was back up by 3:30PM.

Deleted
    EU ravencrest has had a steady ~2hour spawn since this morning

Gilneas EU spawned 3 times today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I was solo everytime it spawned, not in a group, so I don't think it's a crz issue. Sucks that you gave up though =\ the key to killing Ooooondasta is perseverance.

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 12:12 AM ----------

Oh, so it seems other servers are having this as well. seems like a ghost hotfix or something under the radar. I cannot find anything official on blizzard increasing his spawn rate, but I am glad they did. The whole "rare and hard" on a world boss lost it's special snowflake feeling after being able to zerg him with 200-300 people. Infact I bet that is why they increased the spawn rate so the servers wouldn't create a whole variety of lag in that one spot.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    I really welcome this change, the "rare" part was really sucky part for me because i can play wow for maybe 7 hours in any given day and that is in specific time frame. I *SEEN* galleon only thrice pre 5.2 on my realm, killed it once and was 30-seconds-too-late twice. This approach could change this into proper hard boss instead of 9999 people zerg. I did it zerg method though, pull to GY and initial-burst as much as possible, then shave off percent by percent rezzing and dying.

29 gold. And my repair bill was like 150 ffs.

Deleted
    I don't like this chaange. This boss suppose to be something special, and now he's on farm since morning.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    I don't like this chaange. This boss suppose to be something special, and now he's on farm since morning.
    If a spawn time is what makes this boss special then it never was special in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    And he has just spawned for a fifth time today now. Wooo! Everyone go krill oondasta. Also I found a post on wowhead news that reported about the increased spawn rate.

Deleted
    I was about to post a thread asking, anyone got any numbers on spawn timer?

I'm undecided about this change, It's pretty awesome having a rare, insanely tough world boss.
    On the other hand, it's convenient not having to spend all your logged in time camping a rare.

Deleted
    Not good change at all. Now you to have to kill it on reset day with every character or you can't do it at all. Instead of camping it to spawn, you just wait in front of it to have enough people to down it.

Spawned at least 2 times on Stormreaver US yesterday from what I saw, probably more as I wasn't on much.