Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Complaining about extra and completely optional content? Does the fact that these bosses exist bother you somehow? Are they being mean to you maybe? Complaining for the sake for of complaining.

There's an achievement for them that is part of a meta-achievement, which comes with a title, so achievement hunters and people who like the title will do it.

There's the weekly quest that awards the same amount of valor points as 30 dailies and takes about 10 minutes to complete with each of the bosses having a chance of dropping something like a key to the scenario, and since people complain so much about dailies i would have thought that they like this little alternative.

And the most important thing is that it creates group activities while giving a sense of mystery and exploration to the people that don't research everything in the game on places like wowhead and only care about playing, which is the majority of players.

So... yes, they have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    eh i dont mind it the only thing i dont like is that one of them is bugged and you dont get achievement credit (incomplete drakkari collossus)

some things are added just based off them thinking they are cool
    Actually, yeah, you make a good point.

I dunno. I'm just really indifferent on it.

What I really like about the new zone is, well, the new zone itself tbh :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

So do you people not feel there should be something to these bosses, rather than just "you kill them because you can"?

They're presented as a kind of special event; a major feature of the island; something you work towards... only there's nothing special about them and no real goal concerning them. Do you not think they could have been part of something better?

I'm still having trouble understanding... the sole purpose of these bosses and ritual stones is to act as a minor boost to VP?

It just seems like a waste to me.

I mean how would you feel if instead of the island progression, quests, scenarios and all the other stuff, there was just a bunch of random mobs that didnt do anything and had no purpose other than dropping some silver and vendor trash? That's what these bosses feel like to me.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-03-21 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I mean how would you feel if instead of the island progression, quests, scenarios and all the other stuff, there was just a bunch of random mobs that didnt do anything and had no purpose other than dropping some silver and vendor trash? That's what these bosses feel like to me.
    That sounds like the Isle of Giants, and it doesn't seem to stop anyone from going there and killing dinosaurs.