Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Remove LFD for max level heroic instances.

Without LFD it would be impossible to do leveling instances, but at max level it isn't needed. There are enough players on most realms (dead realms excluded) to form dungeon runs normal way. Doing dungeons normal way would again require players to behave, try their best and learn, allowing Blizzard devs to create actual heroic instances instead of facerollable content and help with restoring server communities.

P.S. before someone mentions spamming trade for 2 hours for tank, it was always l2p issue. Normal players never had such problems.
    As a tank, I usually had a few problems getting a group for the daily heroic if it was later in the day because most other people had already done it.

Remove Monks! They took all annoying aspects of different classes and combined them into something that should not be.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remove the achievement system.

15+ Year Old Account
    Remove competetive PvP (arenas, rated battlegrounds) once and for all. It's a PvE game and I would love to see everything balanced in PvE perspective. We could get tons of new abilities and all classes could be OP some way, the PvP balance is messing everything up.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would re-write the fact that Seige will be the last patch and all things with it. Annoyed me so much how they told us the ending before the story even started.

I'd remove flying mounts, or i'd return to 40man single raid size. Maybe revert windfury totem to it's original state.

Hell no, above all those i'd remove competitive PvP from the game (arenas) and all the evil changes they forced on their path to the 'illusion of balance'.... You really can't have balance on a massive PvE RPG, that just causes bland classes, with nothing unique... whatever they had that was unique, was removed, butchered or spread through every other class.

I don't understand what you PvE players get so annoyed about. You say you want new abilities, but PvE does not even demand half of the once you already got. If PvP was to be removed everything that was not dealing damage could be removed as well becuase you don't really use them. Just my perspective on how things currently are.

all rogues should stealth walk like goblins

Make all racials cosmetic; ridiculous how much influence in terms of PvE/PvP performance one's race can have.

Everyone is going to say something gameplay related well y'know, I like the game at the moment so..I would make Ironforge back to its alpha version or at least make it more gran/epic like Grim Batol/Shadow Forge city.

Quote Originally Posted by McLockhart View Post
    I'd remove PvP entirely from the game. It would let the designers focus entirely on PvE without having to worry about the impact on PvP.
    Or just give spells completely different effects in PvP/PvE

Eg/ Binding Shot

Remove caps, if a guy wants 50000 valour in a week he can go for it.

I would not have let Tigole leave his role in wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    i would get rid of the monthly subscription fee... and just would demand a fee whenever a new patch hits the servers...
    All that would do is incentivise Blizzard to start pushing out hotfixes as individual patches. Suddenly that overnight bug killing everyone gets pushed back a week while they bundle it up with a few other fixes to they can have an excuse to call it a minor patch and charge you money for it.

No thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xl House lX View Post
    If it was just one thing: The way battlegrounds work.

As it stands a typical match can last anywhere from 10-30 minutes. In rare cases it can last less than 10 minutes, but these are usually one sided games. If it was me, max time limit for any battleground would be 15 minutes. 1 minute preparation time (its currently 1min 30secs or 2mins currently right?) and a system to ensure both sides have at least 1 healer, and if it can't be arranged then it should be forced both teams to all be DPS.
    I'd immediatly undo this change!
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2013-03-23 at 07:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I would make bears two, maybe three times as large.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=49249#comments Black bears aren't even supposed to be that big!

I would likely make it so you can use any mount you have learned on your account on any character. I want to ride a wolf on my worgen!

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    i would change the engine.It's so out dated to have weekly maintaince and patch maintaince.
    That has nothing to do with the engine. Do you not understand what a server is? It's a database, and there aren't many types of scalable database types, it's completely unrelated in any way from the game engine. It's is a massive library of cells containing game data information. The game client queries the database and draws info.

WoW's engine (and infact, any game's engine) has NOTHING to do with the database that serves it. Server maintenance is to maintain the SERVER, and no changes to WoW's game engine are going to eliminate the need for log storage, backups, restarts, hardware fixes, debugging, ect.

Just because another game does a different server structure and doesn't need maintenance doesn't mean that WoW will run and work the same.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make Gilneas fully Filled with Alliance Control, and Make Gilneas City a capital

Though on second thought I would just revert back most of the changes half of you have suggested.

Moonkin form and tree form are deleted, outside of that talent which gives you a cooldown

because they're stupid
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.