Deleted

Troubles installing MOP

Hello y'all

I have taken a Wow break for like half a year and ave decided to come back. I upgraded my account to mists of pandaria on battle-net. However my launcher closes whenever I try to install the MOP-client with the reason "your system does not have the minimal requirements for MoP" which is utter bu**sh*t because I played Cata on Ultra and battlefield and GW2 run on my Pc smoothly. I have the windows Sp1 installed too.

anyone has and ideas? I searched for the problem on the official forums and found no answers. I just want to play wow again. Any help is greatly appreciated.

My pc-data:
    Cpu Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz

Cpu Speed
    3.0 GHz

Ram: 4.1 GB

Os : Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Free disc space: 256.2 GB

Sound card Realtek High Definition Audio

Video card: Pixel Shader version 4.0
    Vertex Shader version 4.0
    Dedicated Video RAM 512 MB

If I posted this wrong feel free to correct it.

Well, it could be something like having old drivers; I remember when I returned to WoW I was met with a similar problem, but it was simply that I had three year old drivers. Could also be that you don't have enough memory to store the game.

Also, if you can't figure out what's wrong, you could try uninstalling and then re-installing it. Character data is stored on servers, so a re-installation could be useful.

Did you try running as admin, and compatibility modes?
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Deleted
    Thank you Valyrian.I will try reinstalling the game ( cant remember if I had it removed due to some virus issues...) but the thing is-I downloaded the Mop- client install and i just hangs there at 0,0% download which IS annoying..anyone has solutions for that?

My drivers are mostly up-to-date I can assure you

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 04:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    Did you try running as admin, and compatibility modes?
    I tried running as admin but it still gives me the "not meeting minimal requirements" stuff (which is nonsense) as I said.

And just what compatibility I have to select so it may possibly run?

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 10:42 PM ----------

Hello?

Someone please, help? I still can not install/upgrade/run wow
    Last edited by mmoc6d1f3a5160; 2013-03-21 at 03:33 AM.