Twin Consorts Corrupted Healing,

We're starting progression on this boss tomorrow, and I'm wondering what triggers this ability. Self heals like Death Strike, Indirect heals like PoH or Wild Growth, Beacon of Light, HoTs that were applied before the beast spawned, etc. Any help or clarification would be appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8178738040

That's a list of what I was able to come up with.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    We're starting progression on this boss tomorrow, and I'm wondering what triggers this ability. Self heals like Death Strike, Indirect heals like PoH or Wild Growth, Beacon of Light, HoTs that were applied before the beast spawned, etc. Any help or clarification would be appreciated.
    Im not 100% sure if Death Strike will trigger the debuff or not.
    As a monk I know expel harm and the chi Wave hits do apply it.
    But it's really not a problem, just tell your healers to only heal if it's needed.
    But I don't think it will be, both mé and my warrior co tank did it without any heals

Seems atonement was not triggering anything, I kept dpsing the boss full time with no issue. Then again, easiest fight in this instance, not really an issue.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

the only "hard" part of this fight is the enrage timer, and that's not even bad.
    PoH does it so I single target heal anyone in that group

Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    the only "hard" part of this fight is the enrage timer, and that's not even bad.
    PoH does it so I single target heal anyone in that group
    We pretty much 2 shotted it tonight after reading a basic guide. If you have the DPS for Iron Qon you have the DPS for Twin Consorts.

Deleted
    The tank with the nightmare beast should need 0 healing anyway.

yea the nightmare beast isnt really a problem at all. we even had me (monk) vengeance stacking of lu'lin and then taking each one just to increase our dps up time.

The one thing I would say to watch out for is if your group gets a beast up and then it switched to sun before the tank kills it. I noticed I was getting a little bit low, just have your tank keep an eye on it and if needed pop a cd because they arent really needed for the fight (unless you dont do suen properly and let her fire stacks build up.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoulsen View Post
    Im not 100% sure if Death Strike will trigger the debuff or not.
    As a monk I know expel harm and the chi Wave hits do apply it.
    But it's really not a problem, just tell your healers to only heal if it's needed.
    But I don't think it will be, both mé and my warrior co tank did it without any heals
    Death Strike definitely doesn't trigget it.
    Our druid mentioned something about his hots not triggering it either, not sure if it was ones applied for I was on beast or not, or what ones he meant though sorry.

It was listed on that battle.net thread that monk healing spheres do not proc it, which ones? The casted version, or the mastery version? They are different spell ID's, so there is a difference.

From what I gathered. Healing spells that you have no control over who it hits, will not trigger it. So it's a good idea to think about that if that person needs healing. However they really shouldn't and as others have said the hardest thing about this fight is making the enrage.