MMO-Champion Blood Legion bias?

Okay, so this thread is likely to gather some rage. Try to bear with it.

MMO-Champion has only posted Blood Legion kill videos, despite Method being before them on both killing the bosses and releasing the videos. What's up with this? Is it actually bias or is it something else?

Wowhead and Method had some sort of deal during the last tier, so I have no idea if there's some clause preventing MMO-Champion from using Method's videos.

Deleted
    Yeah it is .. and its nothing new.. or important .

10+ Year Old Account
    personally, i dont really care which guild provides the videos

just so long as someone provides the videos =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Wowhead and Method had some sort of deal during the last tier, so I have no idea if there's some clause preventing MMO-Champion from using Method's videos.
    If this is true then it's fine, but if it's not then MMO-Champion appears to be promoting Blood Legion over Method, which seems odd if they have no reason to.

Would be nice to see some other guilds then Method, Blood Legion, Paragon and Exodus on the frontpage. The russian guild Exorsus is going really strong and I'd like too see their video on the frontpage instead of Methods.

What if they do favor Blood Legion? Just search up the videos you want to see, it's not like its hard.

For all we know, MMO-Champion got some sort of deal with Blood Legion. I honestly dont see the problem here.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Method's POV are fucking gross, have you seen their UI's?

Blood Legion you can actually view the encounter.
    Shuttle of Illidan

daddy, why does the OP hate Amurca?