Deleted

Is it worth to break 4 pieces t14 yet?

Hey.
    So as always I'm having a dilemma.
    I've dropped recently Grips of Vampiric Cruelty and I wonder should I wear them. Maybe with dropping LFR Shoulder token to mantain 4pieces?
    My Armory below

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sh/Kyok/simple

Thank you in advance!

Firstly, plug it into Shadowcraft. But in case you want to be lazy...

Downgrading from 502 Mastery/Expertise shoulders to 483 Haste/Expertise shoulders would be a 20 ilvl drop (and favorable-stat loss), while upgrading from 496 to 522 shoulders would be a 26 ilvl gain. In addition, the change would add another socket.

End result: You're gaining a little bit of Mastery, Agility remains neutral (it may increase a little because of the added socket), and you gain a significant amount of Haste, at the cost of some Crit and Hit.

My educated guess (I'm not going to plug it into Shadowcraft) is that it's an upgrade to do the trade, but only a minor one (it may not be worth the gold).
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

I agree with Carp.

Also - do you not have an LFR or normal mode Spiritseverer? The LFR version is a decent upgrade over your heroic Dagger of the Seven stars in the offhand, and the normal mode version is a significant upgrade.

Deleted
    Well Carp it's not about lazyness but I was checking on Shadowcraft possible spec change to the Combat and it showed higher numbers with Kura-Kura (non-TF) but for now other spec than Assassination is kinda missconcept (dat grammar, sorry).
    Anyways in case of breaking 4p bonus it's about 2k increased dps WITH Spiritsever mentioned by Maelstrom51 (lfr version) and with Grips.