Deleted

Good horde server eu

I've just came back to wow after a little break and my server ( vek'nilash ) is struggling there is nothing ever going on let alone anything on the AH so am looking into moving servers.
    Now I'm looking for one with both pve and pvp I'm not a hardcore raider due to work family ect but I do still enjoy it but there isn't even any pug runs anymore so if anyone who could suggest a good horde eu servers with out login que times that would help a lot.

Thanks

Deleted
    Stormscale!

Draenor for pve

Stormscale for pvp.

Avoid kazzak, its full of complete wankers in my opinion (If this offends a person from kazzak, my apologies on the offchance you are one of the few there who isnt a complete wanker!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Kazzak and Draenor.

Ones a Normal server and the other a PvP server. Take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Avoid kazzak, its full of complete wankers in my opinion (If this offends a person from kazzak, my apologies on the offchance you are one of the few there who isnt a complete wanker!)
    Funny I had the exact opposite experience. It also makes more sense when you think about it. As lots of the best arena players are on Stromscale a lot of people jump the band wagon to join their server. I found there were a lot of elitists and I know after spending a long time on there and the forums that I'm not alone in this belief.