Top-Tier Marksmanship hunters

Anybody knows whether or not do any of top-tier (t15 HC progressing) huntes play the MM spec? So far I've only seen SV and sometimes BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Anybody knows whether or not do any of top-tier (t15 HC progressing) huntes play the MM spec? So far I've only seen SV and sometimes BM.
    ull prolly start seeing a few MM hunters when they got full HC gear and the right trinkets and etc but currently ull prolly see surv or BM beeing over

MM is only an option for single target fights, of which there aren't many.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless they fix the 2set to be better for MM, I doubt you will see anyone really go MM full time.

Deleted
    Once i hit 535+ I might start playing MM a little to prove it's not completely useless but as Conjor says, I doubt anyone will play MS MM this tier

I was raiding MM since patch day. Did all normal modes as MM, and i enjoyed it, using aimed shot as focus dump and actually seeing some high numbers flying around. However, this week I broke t14 4pc, meaning a loss of attack speed provided by the bonus. Respecced BM for the single target fights, sv for the aoe ones, until I get sufficient gear to change back to MM.
    There were some good buffs, but... MM is still lacking.

I doubt MM will be competitive for progression purposes (meaning hard modes) for the duration of this expansion unless Blizz decides to make some more changes to the spec. I don't think anyone is gonna even play around with MM until farm time. The spec fills no niche.

Sigh.. why cant they just make steady do 100% dmg again -.-