Master of All - am i missing something

So I have all the professions level to max. I also have a couple professions that i doubled up on

2 engineers (goblin)
    2 Enchanters
    2 Tailors
    2 miners
    2 herbalists
    and one of everything else

Is there something that I am missing that I can incorporate all of these and make more gold. I keep getting up to around 75k then I hit a plateau.

I'm wondering if there is a combination of sorts that people are using to make more gold.

PS: Shouldn't Master of All have a title associated with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    I keep getting up to around 75k then I hit a plateau.
    That sounds to me more like a motivation and/or spending problem then one with gold making. If you've got all professions and enough gold it should be VERY easy to try to compete in various markets.

Use your daily cooldowns to make stuff, sell that stuff, that will give you a fixed income, and get you into the habit of spending time each day on your professions. Then start adding stuff, like buying and prospecting ore and cutting the gems and selling those. Just start small and do 2-3 gem cuts of each colour, probably best to start with the most used ones so you have fast turnover and don't get stuck with your gems for too long. Then start doing more ore and more gem cuts and relisting them more often. Depending on your market it might be an idea to start collecting the Darkmoon cards instead of selling them, and then selling the completed trinkets once you get a complete deck.

Start small by doing your daily cooldowns, and keep doing them and slowly start expanding on the markets you compete in. I guarantee you that if you keep at it there are no plateaus there, only more steady profit. Unless your problem is spending it when you get above 75k

Deleted
    Stop spending all the money you make. I had to get over buying all the new mounts in MoP before I could start farming gold again myself. Did cost me several hundred thousand.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Stop spending all the money you make. I had to get over buying all the new mounts in MoP before I could start farming gold again myself. Did cost me several hundred thousand.
    I think that is my problem, I am a mount whore before i am a profession whore. I NEEDZ MOAR MOUNTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Im a mount whore myself but i have about 8 mounts i haven't purchased yet from vendors, im saving until after i get my epic spectral tiger.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    I have that "problem" too, i sell stuf untill i have 60-70k and then i just don't bother with it anymore.
    unless i'm going for BMAH items 70k is more than enough for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I make about 100k profit on a tuesday night just from selling gems/enchants. You should make better use of those professions and stop buying useless crap.