[Bug] Black Temple Scenario

During the Black Temple scenario, there is stage where you have eight minutes to loot as much treasure as you possibly can from the Den of Mortal Delights.

After the eight minutes are up, the treasure disappears and is no longer lootable. You are supposed to make your way to the end and appraise any treasures you might have found.

If you die after this point in the scenario, you respawn at the Reliquary of Souls. All of the mobs associated with this stage of the scenario respawn as well, along with all of the treasure in its lootable form.

The treasure that you find really isn't worth farming imo, interesting bug though.

I assume aside from posting it here you reported it to Blizz? That does remind me that I've gotta get that done on my lock. I'm such a bad I can't get past the damned 'traps' that summon ghosts of doom.
    Humans fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.

Just go about 5 feet at a time, takes a little while but is safe. You are using an eye of kilrogg to scout out the path correct?

I died during my treasure run (stupid, I know -- but time was running out and I wanted to make it to the end, but I got overwhelmed by mobs)

Time was still running when respawned, but when it ended nothing happened. I pretty much looted every single piece of treasure in the Den. Made out like a bandit.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosary View Post
    I assume aside from posting it here you reported it to Blizz? That does remind me that I've gotta get that done on my lock. I'm such a bad I can't get past the damned 'traps' that summon ghosts of doom.
    Summon your Eye of Kilrogg and it shows you where the traps are. Don't go through them with the Eye, go around them. You can either use the Eye glyph to put your portal down with it and port through the maze, or just resummon the eye repeatedly and slowly make your way through the maze. Don't just run into it though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadBroChill17 View Post
    The treasure that you find really isn't worth farming imo, interesting bug though.
    Not necessarily true as multiple items are worth over 100g a piece.