Most effective way to grind low level mobs?

I'm ret and I like grinding reps. I'm in the process of grinding a rep in which I one-shot every mob that gives the rep. As a paladin, it seems very inefficient to do this. I only have 3 spells, all with a decent size cooldown, Judgement, Exorcism and Holy Prism. Other then that, I have to actually run up and melee. Is there a more efficient way to do this as a paladin?

Spec prot, run around using Holy Wrath, Conc, HP, HotR.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    As said above, i do all my grinding in prot spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydavidson View Post
    I'm ret and I like grinding reps. I'm in the process of grinding a rep in which I one-shot every mob that gives the rep. As a paladin, it seems very inefficient to do this. I only have 3 spells, all with a decent size cooldown, Judgement, Exorcism and Holy Prism. Other then that, I have to actually run up and melee. Is there a more efficient way to do this as a paladin?
    Prot is just all-around slightly better at one-shotting large amounts of mob. Paladins are just poor at efficient AoE since we don't have any spammable AoE at all. You could gather them up and hammer 3 times followed by Divine Storm, but I have a feeling they will be dead by the first hammer, and you can do that as prot.