Deleted

Alliance/Horde Battle Standard

Buff the Alliance/Horde Battle Standard so they are up to date with MoP maybe?

Atm they have 1.500 hp and are esayly killed

I totally agree, I liked them alot back in Cata and they could rly make a difference when defending a flagcarrier or position. They're pretty usesless atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imatauren View Post
    Buff the Alliance/Horde Battle Standard so they are up to date with MoP maybe?

Atm they have 1.500 hp and are esayly killed
    The health is low but how is this any different to a Shaman's totem?

They are still useful. I find most people don't bother to target them during pvp much at all.

Good placement also really helps, hiding it around corners or behind stuff can really keep the buff up and the benefits to total health for a large group fight are not to be sniffed at.

I actually like the fact they have low hp. Cleaver players can put them in places that are over looked, like round corners.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    They are still useful. I find most people don't bother to target them during pvp much at all.

Good placement also really helps, hiding it around corners or behind stuff can really keep the buff up and the benefits to total health for a large group fight are not to be sniffed at.
    This.

I'd rather they were low health and required clever placement (meaning in order to kill them, you have to over extend). It adds something new to RBGs, instead of just plonking one down every time you get into a group fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's intentional, they were just as easy to kill back in cata.

They could do with a little more health so that a simple throw doesn't kill them (Feels like it), consider that the Tol Barad Standard had 40k in Cataclysm and that still went down easy. Maybe 100k? Bear in mind, any changes to the standard need to be adapted for low level PvP too.

Hmm, never really noticed that. However, maybe only clever and observant players would target them. They should have more health though... Not too much like 300k. Maybe around 100k-150k. That would be reasonable!
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ALWAYS destroy those standards just because I can. Would mind if they got a small hp buff to like 50k-100k hp.