Deleted

Battle of the Casters

What casting class is superior in both PvE and PvP, Out of Warlock, Druid (Boomkin), Spriest ?

Deleted
    The mighty SHOCKADIN of course.

In PvE all 3 are quite strong at the high level right now. Varies on fight to fight but post SWP Nerf I would rank it Warlock > Boomkin > Spriest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InkarnateKT View Post
    In PvE all 3 are quite strong at the high level right now. Varies on fight to fight but post SWP Nerf I would rank it Warlock > Boomkin > Spriest.
    2,2k+ representation says otherwise. Shadow Priests are ahead in Arena of the other casters by a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    I couldn't stop giggling.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    LOL that is awesome. Wish it was viable, maybe the next expansion will introduce a 4th spec for pallies. /crossfingers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    LOL that is awesome. Wish it was viable, maybe the next expansion will introduce a 4th spec for pallies. /crossfingers
    Doubt it. It was fun experimenting with it in BC (I think?), but it's something they repeatedly labelled "not intentional" iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    2,2k+ representation says otherwise. Shadow Priests are ahead in Arena of the other casters by a lot.
    Can't you read? The poster you quoted said PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Can't you read? The poster you quoted said PvE.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4theh0rd3 View Post
    What casting class is superior in both PvE and PvP, Out of Warlock, Druid (Boomkin), Spriest ?
    I'm fairly certain that says PvE and PvP but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LS1S13 View Post
    I'm fairly certain that says PvE and PvP but I could be wrong.
    Can't you read? I said the person he quoted.