Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dang I was hoping for Blizzard Allstars.... Oh well I might try it but this didn't seem worth the hype Blizz put into it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    They should have called it Blue Banana Hippopotamus right?
    I'd totally buy a game called Blue Banana Hippopotamus.

How can people not like this? it's fucking awesome! I'm going to rock this game.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Honestly? Something a bit more original than transferring the card game to the screen.

I was hoping for a "Lost Vikings" reimagining/reboot on iOS or something... Hate to say it, but Card Games are REALLY more of a 90s thing... and the Warcraft TCG was pretty much over a few years ago...
    I can understand why you'd think so - however it's not true. Magic: The Gathering is bigger than ever these days, and still fun.

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 06:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    Blizzard STILL copying the living crap out of Everquest!!! this is HILARIOUS lol.

Everquest has a game called LEGENDS OF NORRATH.

Now WoW has a game called HEROES OF WARCRAFT

What an absolute joke.
    There's a joke here alright, but it's not the one you think.....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    Wow they found another lame way to suck time out of people while doing little work and making lots of money. I'm about done with this company.
    Don't Lie.
    Intel i7 950 @ 3.7ghz
    6GB G.Skill Trident Triple Channel RAM
    ATI HD 5770 x 2 CrossfireX
    750GB HDD
    160GB SSD

Lol at the fanboys defending this piece of shit game.

Sad really, I was actually expecting something good from them.

Pretty lame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    Dang I was hoping for Blizzard Allstars.... Oh well I might try it but this didn't seem worth the hype Blizz put into it.
    lol, WHAT?

Blizzard didn't put ANY hype into this at all. All they said was "We've been working on a little something that we're excited for you to see.".

It was the gamers that hyped this up, not Blizzard.

Gamers fucking entitlement today is ridiculous. It's a free fucking game. They said it was a little something. You're not going to be forced to download it.

You wouldn't complain about a clothes company making a shirt you don't like, right?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by staticflare View Post

Have you tried it? No? How do you know it's a piece of shit then? That's right - you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Snore1 View Post
    lol, WHAT?

Blizzard didn't put ANY hype into this at all. All they said was "We've been working on a little something that we're excited for you to see.".

It was the gamers that hyped this up, not Blizzard.

Gamers fucking entitlement today is ridiculous. It's a free fucking game. They said it was a little something. You're not going to be forced to download it.

You wouldn't complain about a clothes company making a shirt you don't like, right?
    Like seriously, what were people expecting? Do you know how many AAA titles are announced at PAX? Absolutely none, it's a fan con. Companies save that shit for E3 or Tokyo Game Show, and in Blizzards case, BlizzCon. It's a quaint little game made by a small development team, Blizzard isn't trying to change the gaming world with this game or anything, it just seems like they wanted to try something different from their norm.

Yes, everything you don't like is a piece of shit.

I just wish you would have posted this on page 1 of this thread, you could have saved a lot of needless discussion time had you only rendered your opinion earlier.

Deleted
    I can not wait, I really hoping to get into the beta!!

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Have you tried it? No? How do you know it's a piece of shit then? That's right - you don't.
    It's a fucking card game. I've played enough Yu-Gi-Oh when I was in middle school, shit is over and done with.

I don't even like moba's but I would've really enjoyed one from blizzard. This is just some greedy shit fest that blizzard can chip a couple dollars with.
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    By that definition, League of Legends is pay to win, Dota is pay to win and Team Fortress 2 is pay to win.
    Rather, every single game that have two currencies would be considered Pay to win.

In any case, this game actually looks fun.
    I've spent a lot of time playing Magic the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, WoW TCG and Pokemon, so this is a typical game that will appeal to me.
    LoL is effectively pay to win, as you can buy new character way faster than anyone without money could. Dota2 and TF2 only have cosmetic items, it do not change the gameplay at all. Heartstone is pay to win, but we don't know to what extent yet.

Too bad they had to dumb down the mechanics of the original TCG so much to please the casual lazy crowd.

It's a fucking card game. I've played enough Yu-Gi-Oh when I was in middle school, shit is over and done with.

I don't even like moba's but I would've really enjoyed one from blizzard. This is just some greedy shit fest that blizzard can chip a couple dollars with.
    It almost sounds like you're expecting a company to not want to make a profit from gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by FattyXP View Post
    Yes, so dumb for thinking they would give us new IP when they specifically stated it had nothing to do with their previous games... Sorry but set in the "universe" of one of your games HAS TO DO WITH ONE OF YOUR GAMES. Fucking lying assholes. This is why I don't play their shitty fucking games anymore.
    Actually what they said is the announcement wouldn't be an expansion for any of their games or have anything to do with Titan. Many people assumed it was a new IP but blizzard only said it wasn't an expansion. That was just bad assumptions with people trying to force what blizzard said to mean what they wanted.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account

You still haven't tried this particular game. Also... It's free-to-play, sure you can chose to buy a booster pack or two, but that's your own call then. This is not a move made to steal all your precious money, this is obviously just a fun little game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pltr View Post
    Excuse me, but who are you exactly to tell people what they can and cannot complain and be happy/unhappy about?
    It's a public site and everyone IS entitled to an opinion, deal with it. And if your butt hurts so much when people aren't happy about stuff you are such a fanboi of I suggest you take it to a proctologist.
    What are you talking about? Did you read my post? You're allowed to be disappointed. Heck, even I was a little disappointed because I don't enjoy card games. But complaining and bitching about how bad Blizzard is because of this is retarded.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    LoL is effectively pay to win, as you can buy new character way faster than anyone without money could. Dota2 and TF2 only have cosmetic items, it do not change the gameplay at all. Heartstone is pay to win, but we don't know to what extent yet.

Too bad they had to dumb down the mechanics of the original TCG so much to please the casual lazy crowd.

Wasn't the original TCG already a dumb down version of MTG? Also, it was never really a succes, people only really bought them for a chance to get the loot cards as far as I know.

Blizzard really didn't hype this up, you folks did. Therefore, you only have yourself to blame for any disappointment.

Anywho, sounds like a fun type of game. Haven't really tried the TCG but if it's free to play, I'll give it a whirl.