Poll: Did this announcement meet expectations?

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I like the look if it. Has that unique artstyle that only Warcraft could have, and that only Blizz could give it.

The fact that it is F2P only makes me more interested, just hope they roll out more than the 9 heroes.
    there will probably be expansion packs that introduce extra classes and cards.

Deleted
    It's looking great and it's F2P. What did you even expect? Another MMORPG?

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like another fun blizzard game to pass the time I'm opting in for the beta and gonna watch this one
    ~Don't just rage the day away, try new things!~
    Warcraft: Shando - <FoE> - 110 Druid - Turalyon-US
    http://foeturalyon.enjin.com <Foe> Website, check us out!
    http://www.twitch.tv/shandi235 live stream my guild's raids, other stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    With that in mind me and the vast majority of the gaming world know this is a terrible idea, a casual piece of crap that no one wanted and no one in their right mind should play. Most people on MMO-Champion hate it. Most people in the audience at PAX hated it. You can disagree and think it looks good, however you are wrong.
    Can you just stop already? Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't mean they're wrong. Stop being such an entitled brat.

Flaming isn't tolerated here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-22 at 02:41 PM.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

I'm sure unless I agree with the first day promotions and whoever is being paid to censer this I'll be told how stupid I am or how dumb my opinion is. Whatever. Before you even type it, I've heard better from worse.

Tired of supporting a company that has made a habit of stealing the working element from other platforms. How many people do you have to pay to clone anything?

OH WAIT! I GOT IT!

It's going to reward wow battle pets.

First taste is free...

10+ Year Old Account
    Was expecting Blizzard All-Stars. But was pleasantly surprised.

It's a F2P TCG in the WC universe. It's combined a few of my favourite things. The business model will be the crux of the game though as with all F2P games. It appears to have similarities with TF2's business model which has a well though out model and I hope Hearthstone does too.

Kinda dissapointed, my interest in card games dropped after I passed the age of 11. Used to play a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh, had a lot of fun with my friends, but nowadays we feel to old to be doing this stuff again.

What I notice, whenever some other company tries something like this out, they get a lot of flaming. When Blizzard does it, all they get is praise. Why is this?

Deleted
    Looks meh to me. Never been into cards, and it looks a bit childish.

What annoys me is the fact that they hyped this game so much. I love mobile gaming, but this game did not deserve the attention it got in the last few weeks.

At first a bit disappointed but after watching the test game i got interested somehow (never really liked that kind of games) so i´m gonna see how it is when its out but for now looks interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    was expecting something similar to this or simply straight out Blizzard All Stars. With the lock kicking the ass of the druid, ima be getting this game, even if they say no u cant have it on your kindle... well i will =3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl Balgruuf View Post
    I'd rather have it as an in-game WoW feature.
    You would rather you had to pay your monthly subscription to play a f2p game? I don't see why it being standalone would cause an issue!

OT:
    If they add vanity items to Hearthstone that can be used in WoW it will increase booster sales!

I've played Pokemon TCG while I was growing up, but only a little bit since I only knew one other person who also played. I've always had an interests for these kind of games, but paying quite a bit of money for a good deck and finding other people just drove me away. This game is going to be the perfect experience for someone like me.

Deleted
    Honestly, although the game itself surprised me, I didn't expect much more. Seems like a decent little mini-game, but I probably won't spend much time with it.

I'll patiently wait for Blizzcon until the good stuff is announced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl Balgruuf View Post
    Can you just stop already? Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't mean they're wrong. Stop being such an entitled brat.
    You can say all you want, but I honestly don't think he's gonna stop unless somehow there is Mod intervention.
    Shame, though. He ruins the decency of discussions.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    With that in mind me and the vast majority of the gaming world know this is a terrible idea, a casual piece of crap that no one wanted and no one in their right mind should play. Most people on MMO-Champion hate it. Most people in the audience at PAX hated it. You can disagree and think it looks good, however you are wrong.
    72% of mmo-champion disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Looks meh to me. Never been into cards, and it looks a bit childish.

What annoys me is the fact that they hyped this game so much. I love mobile gaming, but this game did not deserve the attention it got in the last few weeks.
    We gave it that attention. They hinted at something and we just exploded with speculation and upped our own expectations.

We need new, different things and an actual good digital card game. This looks great.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was suprised but I love card games and this looks extremely cool. Warcraft + card game that can be played online, count me in!