Poll: Your choice

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    rogue looks nice looking forward to see it

Ill start out with a mage deck since thats my WoW main and Im comfortable just being a mage (even in a card game). Over time as I learn more about other cards I will probably be very open to switching if I happen to like something else more.

Deleted
    Shaman all the way <3

Without knowing anything about the game, shaman. Best class in the warcraft universe. So i'll start with that

Rogue sounds fun. Though I will make a deck for each class eventually. Rogue will be my main though

Tie up between Warrior and Priest;
    Really depends on how the classes play in game.

Deleted
    Reading through some of the cards from the different classes so far, i have to say that it's either gonna be druid or warlock. The druid cards seems to be really strong with their ramping of the mana crystals and their beefy dudes with the late game powerfull draw cards (for people that play MTG it feels like a green deck). Or it's gonna be warlock for it's OP hero draw ability and it's "control" feel (for MTG this would be a blue/black deck). A mage deck could be promising when more cards a revealed since it also have elements of control in it alongside good card draw (a pure blue deck).

The burn classes just doesn't do very much for me, it just feels like too much of a "did i get a good hand or i can't win" type of deck, and the paladin/priest deck (healing builds) seems very dependent on certain weak cards to be in play that then needs to functions together to be stronger then the individual cards, and that is rarely a good thing when they are so easy to focus down with an attack or a spell. That will just leave you with overall weak cards on the board.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman first and foremost. Then probably a Priest or Rogue.

Deleted
    Warlock, it's done me well the last 8 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pick hunter for pets and Rexxar.

I may be playing a pally now but druid has my heart, although I may have been tempted for monk if they had made it a choice!

10+ Year Old Account
    When I started WoW I choose hunter, will try and do the same with heartstone and see if I enjoy it as much as I did when my main was still hunter.

Will each class get specific cards that go with that class. Perhaps a hunter getting trap cards or something. Warlocks with demons?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am blindly choosing Paladin since they are my favorite class (has been since I made my main in BC) in both WoW and in the WoWTCG. I just love the style and flavor, and unless they make Paladins unplayable, nothing else really tempts me.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairon View Post
    Will each class get specific cards that go with that class.
    Yes

Perhaps a hunter getting trap cards or something.
    Yes!

Warlocks with demons?
    YES!

Right on all counts There's several card databases and wikis out there allready if you are interested in seeing/knowing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Paladin, it's my current main in WoW

I will be tempted to try Warlock though
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Shamefully.. rogue because Valeera is the only Blood Elf heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue of course... My favorite class and the cards this class have are just epic. Just like Rogue play style. I like it very much. You never know what to except from her.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

All four of the classes we've seen in action so far look really fun. My initial thought was to play a Shaman, but honestly I'll probably try most of them out when I first start playing and go from there.