Deleted

Question Want to get started

Hi im new to WoW and want to get started. Before buying it though I want to test it out with the free 10 day trial. Is there a way to play the 10 trial on the MOP expansion without buying anything before? And later when I want to play on MOP do I need to get all expansions before MOP aswell? So like buy Cata in the store+MOP+all other stuff or something or is MOP enough?

I hope you can understand me with my poor english. Tyvm in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to get to MoP, yes, you have to buy the previous games. But it's not a lot. The chest is Vanilla + TBC + Wrath, then you just have to buy Cata and MoP.

As for the trial, I believe it's to level 20. In order to experience MoP content you have to have already leveled to 85 with someone, which requires Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't test out MOP, however you can play the game for free up to level 20, and if you want to get the feel for the MoP expansion you can always create a Pandaren character and that would give you a taste of the type of content in the expansion.

Also, yes to play MoP you will need to buy previous expansions. Can't have one without the other.
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just try the 10 free trial and you can be any race and any class (well not 100% sure about monk but pretty much anything).

When/if you buy WOW, you don't need to buy everything at once. You can buy the battle chest which comes with vanilla, bc & wrath and play up to level 80 before needing to buy Cata and finally MOP (but as stated above me you do need each expansion before MOP to play MOP).

If you aren't sure about the game, try the trial and then try the battle chest for a couple months and by that time you should know if the game is for you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    Just try the 10 free trial and you can be any race and any class (well not 100% sure about monk but pretty much anything).

When/if you buy WOW, you don't need to buy everything at once. You can buy the battle chest which comes with vanilla, bc & wrath and play up to level 80 before needing to buy Cata and finally MOP (but as stated above me you do need each expansion before MOP to play MOP).

If you aren't sure about the game, try the trial and then try the battle chest for a couple months and by that time you should know if the game is for you or not.
    Vanilla and Burning Crusade have been combined.