Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Min/maxing is blown way out of proportion by the player base in general. No, it is not a must have, and you can do just fine without it.
    While this is true past level 70, before that, every man for himself is a must which is absolutely stupid. The pvp trinket is MANDATORY for pvp on a two minute (or lower) cd. The ability really should be baseline for ALL classes and humans should get some potent pve racial.

The random influx of pvp trink-style abilities in random classes' toolsets basically tells you that the trinket IS mandatory and that a lower cd/extra uses are a NECESSITY. Something Blizzard just seems to be putting a bandaid over.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

15+ Year Old Account
    Not at all a must.

If you look at the top pvp teams every season for years now its always overwhelmingly double and triple Undead teams. Human is the most common alliance gladiator race - but alliance has far greater racial diversity amongst gladiators than horde: human isn't a hard-and-fast rule like undead for horde. Night elves are very popular, particularly for rogues - dwarves become popular especcially warriors/ferals are dominating, etc.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 01:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    While this is true past level 70, before that, every man for himself is a must which is absolutely stupid. The pvp trinket is MANDATORY for pvp on a two minute (or lower) cd. The ability really should be baseline for ALL classes and humans should get some potent pve racial.

The random influx of pvp trink-style abilities in random classes' toolsets basically tells you that the trinket IS mandatory and that a lower cd/extra uses are a NECESSITY. Something Blizzard just seems to be putting a bandaid over.
    Also this.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2013-03-25 at 02:03 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

The best pvpers in the world are horde, so no it is not a must its more like a luxury not a need.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    The best pvpers in the world are horde, so no it is not a must its more like a luxury not a need.
    Id rather the BE silence than EMFH

Deleted
    Human racial shares a CD with a PvP trinket, so ... what the hell are you talking about? What is so superior in EMFH? As a Gnome you can have PvP trinket + Escape Artist. Maybe you loose some resilience or pvp power or dps or whatever, but you can escape from movement impairing effect twice, whic is supperior to any dps increase.
    Edit: for me, the best Rogue racial would be a Pandaren one, if you like to controll people even more:P
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2013-03-25 at 11:03 AM.

i played human rogue in BC and respecced her to gnome in wotlk. never looked back after. i dunno how many frost mages were "wtf he broke my nova 2 timez?" loosing a duel. Also playing a non-fotm race makes you feel special =)

10+ Year Old Account
    look at the top rbgs teams/arena teams-you will see many other races besides humans.that should tell you you can play what ever race you want and get as far as you want to.

Deleted
    It's good but so is shadow meld and will of the forsaken.